Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bogus tracking number?

I ordered a box of 50 one-time use face mask from a certain seller on Apr 8th. Below is the screen info that i received when i click on the order. The carrier has the package.Shipped In transit Out for delivery Est. Delivery Shipped Thu, Apr 9 Thu Es...

blu_pacific_0-1592025109321.png

SHIPPING LOCATION

DEAR SIR,I HAVE WHERE HOUSE IN USA.CAN I SHIP MY ITEMS FROM THIS? 

Ok...I need a refresher!

I just received a return, it's been awhile, Thank the Lord, but I do know it's a part of Ecommerce. So, I've forgotten a few things on how it all goes down, or maybe not , but anyhow, my buyer opened a return, saying broken during shipping, and a pho...

If I set the shipping setting not specified in some country?

Hello I am seller and shipping policy in some country is set like this"This item will ship to Australia, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your locatio...

Return not closing after 21 business days

I had a buyer open a return April 2nd but he never sent the item. The return page says he had until May 1st and the COVID policy says 21 business days. It's been longer than that now but the request is still open. I emailed ebay to step in and their ...

dishonest shipping information

I am a seller, but I am asking this question as a buyer. I ordered an item June 1 from a US seller, ships in 1 day. The item was due to be delivered first class June 9. Here is the tracking: USPS tracking #9400108205497786878148Jun 3, 20207:44pmPRE-S...

Resolved! Need to return an item; seller cant provide shipping label. What are my options

I'm in Canada and bought an item in the US. Shipping was through the GSP and was rather quick, but the seller threw four BMW M4 carbon tips (worth over $1000 new) in a cardboard box without any protection. You guessed it, they were rattling in the bo...

Guaranteed delivery

Please stop the "Guaranteed Delivery" scam. The last two times I have purchased items that I needed quickly, I made a point to placed orders with a guaranteed delivery. Both times I was deceived, as they were not delivered as promised. Apparently, th...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

USPS didn't deliver package to customer in New Jersey

I sent a package to New Jersey with incorrect postage by mistake, however it took the post office almost a month to send the package back to me without attempting to deliver to the customer. Can I recover my postage at all.

item not delivered

I purchased a bike trainer that UPS said they delivered on 5/22/2020 at 8:03 pm. My daughter and I were out getting food for the family while my husband was home when UPS said they delivered, and when I got home there was no package at my door. My hu...

image (1).png

Resolved! Does anybody know a way around this error?

Stamps.com allowed me to combine this buyer's purchases into one consolidated shipment because the name and address are the same, but the tracking didn't populate to eBay on the second transaction because the buyer used 2 different IDs (probably had ...

tracking.png

Trying to get a refund

I purchased an item over a month ago that never arrived. Seller told me it was damaged in transit. Then told me it was delivered and we were not in to accept it. This was untrue as we were at home all the time due to lockdown. He said he would send i...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return Address on shipping label

I have changed my mailing address on Ebay and PayPal weeks ago, but my old address appears on the mailing label and the packing slip. How do I get it to change?

shipping

Just had 4 packages return by usps . They said weight was wrong. went in and paid an extra 40$ for postage! I thought we got a break!

blocked by seller

Had to submit a return request to ebay now, the seller has blocked without an ok to my return request.sent reply to the ebay notification of request and told them the seller blocked me.what do I do now.Do I call ebay customer service?am I screwed out...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors