Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS delivery tracking

I bought and paid for an item. Seller mailed it. USPS tracking said delivered. But I don't have it. I've contacted USPS to investigate. It might take a while before they get back to me. I asked neighbors if they see a package not for them to drop in ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package stuck “In transit Arriving late” for 20 days...

Last time the package actually moved and it had a location on USPS was when the seller dropped it off. Then I got an estimated delivery, estimated delivery date passed, now it’s been 20 days with no updates. Am I going to lose my money when I open an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller "insulted" when poor packaging was blamed for shipping damage.

Ok, been doing Ebay for more than 20 years now both buying and selling (mostly buying now). When I paid for this thing I practically begged the seller to make sure everything was properly secured and protected considering the numerous moving (and del...

Front.JPG Rear.JPG Cover3.JPG 100_5630.JPG

Refunding

I refunded someone on EBay on PayPal but Ebay still has it as I have to refund them what do I do

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Could I deliver a shipment in person?

I recently sold a product to a customer who lives maybe 10 miles away, they paid for shipping as well.. They wrote me a note asking to pack very well because in the past they have had products arrive damaged. Anyway to deliver it in person?

Resolved! Customer threw box away without opening, now says she didn't receive

I've never had any problems with selling on eBay for years and now two in the last month. Is scamming on the upswing? The customer received the box on Sat. July 11. I mailed the coconut oil well protected in a dog food box wrapped in brown postal pap...

USPS slow mailing times

Hi ...just wanted to say about the very slow mailing times for buyers on Ebay , I know its not Ebays fault that this is happening , I have lost 2 items I bought on Ebay in the last 3 weeks and I have an item right now I bought a week ago thats in jep...

Return window extended to FIFTY TWO (that’s right...52) business days

That’s right folks! So here’s something new I just heard while chatting with my concierge on the phone yesterday. While he was helping with my cases, he told me all of the time window changes made this year for how long the buyer is allowed to ship t...

Customs form now required to ship to Puerto Rico?

Sold a t-shirt to someone in Puerto Rico. First issue I had is that this person had PR listed as state and country and I couldn't print out label on PayPal. I was able to change country from PR to United States. Now PayPal wants me to complete custom...

Need help regarding intercepting a FedEx shipment created on eBay (learn from my mistake)

TL;DR:-Sold item, shipped it out using FedEx Ground label printed here on eBay using eBay's account (this is the mistake you need to learn from)-FedEx Ground lost item after it arrived at the station 14 miles from the buyer's house-I initiated a ship...

Protecting seller performance during carrier delays >> Worldwide?

The update eBay gave is so far only showing on the listings of USA sellers..... Example 133361197003:Shipping:$24.50 USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service International shipment of items may be subject to cus...

Want to return an item (not as described) but seller hasn't accepted PayPal payment

Two weeks ago, I purchased and submitted payment for an item. I have a PayPal transaction ID number confirming this. The item arrived this weekend, and I immediately noticed it is not as was described in the original listing. I want to pursue a retur...

Buyer wants to defective computer as damaged.

I had a buyer who purchased a computer and they issued a return request for the computer stating it was damaged. They informed me that when they plugged it into their monitor the screen flashed. This did not happen when I owned the computer. I looked...

Error creating label: Label could not be generated. Internal error.

Getting the "Error creating label: Label could not be generated. Internal error. " message today but just on one specific label. All the others today have printed. Its not international, I have cleared the cache, restarted the computer and browser. I...

Shipped Aug 2 Customer says it was received, but not Ebay Shipping

I've been tracking a package and today 8/12 it says "out for delivery". The customer emailed that he received it last week.Then I went to track on Postal Ninja and it says :Aug 9, 2020 01:10USPSAwaiting Delivery Scan How can I get Ebay or the USPS to...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors