Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returned item maybe lost

I accepted a return and the buyer supposedly returned the item on 2/7, but USPS tracking hasn't been updated since 2/12 and it says "Dead mail/sent to recovery center" and then "In transit to next facility." In the meantime ebay acts like I should ha...

seller shipping refund

i am a seller, i need to submit a request to ebay to refund shipping charges for item that was returned undeliverable, how do i do that?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer requesting return, claims item fake, is not - what do I do?

I am a long time seller, but this is the first time in all those years that I have a buyer who wants to return the item at my expense, claims the perfume is fake. I have told her that it can't be fake - it was purchased at TJMax - they don't sell fak...

Shipping options

Why does ebay offer "1st class large envelope" as a shipping option when it won't give you that option when it's time to print a label? And since 1st class envelopes are't tracked if purchased from the post office, doesn't that count as a "ding" sinc...

What kind of feedback would you leave?

A pet peeve of mine are sellers who ship a box in a bag.As expected, the box usually arrives totally crushed.Today I came across something even worse.I purchased a box of tea.The box of tea is actually bigger than a small Priority Mail box the seller...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Original Shipping Fees during return due to buyer error

I have been getting a lot of buyers that are making mistakes on size lately and are returning their items. These returns are "doesn't like", "ordered wrong size" and others that are not the fault of the seller. My listings all provide free shipping i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can USPS return shipping label from eBay be used for large packages?

Hello,I am returning a large item (length + girth = 117 inches) and I was sent a USPS return shipping label from eBay. From my understanding, the maximum length + girth that USPS accepts is 108 inches for most services but up to 130 inches for some s...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I sold a item , buyer already pay but no address

i sold a item , buyer immediately pay it but eBay system didn't provide any address for the first time on my life on 20 years using eBay , it's a eBay problem ? A buyer problem ? Even if the buyer provide an adress how can I prove the item was delive...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

FED EX SURCHARGES

I was quoted $ 174 to ship a package. The package arrived fine. Then my credit card was charged an additional $ 273 for surcharges I had no idea about. Class action lawsuit

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Media Mail fraud

Any idea on how to handle the a seller taking advantage of media mail. A few months back I buy some trading cards on eBay and the seller mailed it media mail. I leave the seller neutral feedback indicating the item was mailed media mail. The seller m...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors