Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item purchased Oct 31 no longer works. Can I still return?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if an item purchased on Oct 31 (delivered Nov 5) is still eligible to return if it no longer works? I think the 90 day Holiday Return Policy starts on Nov 1st right? So am I just 1 day too late?? Item is a videogame con...

Experience with Deutsche Post?

Hello, bought an item on the 4th that was marked as "shipped" the same day. Unfortunately, this seller used the tactic of not actually shipping it for another 5 days (a pet peeve of mine). So it's been there since then. USPS has no updates, which I t...

Message for dt_moto

I’m trying to get in touch with dt_moto because an order that I was suppose to receive on Monday, Jan 11 haven’t gotten here yet, if you read this message please try to get in contact with me, I ordered the Order number: 02-06359-09523Item ID: 133278...

tracking says delivered! I did not get it!

I seen delivered w/o going into it to find out how it was delivered,checked mail box,not there1 i looked beside my porch before I left ! I'm expecting a lot of packages hat said expected delivery days ago ,but the tracking says in transit! I called p...

Bad Buyer

Good afternoon,I'm hoping someone can help me understand how I, a seller who does NOT accept returns, is forced to accept one just because the buyer says the item is suspect to be fake/not as described?I'll explain. I had and pre=owned Gucci bag list...

Resolved! Post office not delivering packages from China????

Over the years I've made many purchases from China and other countries and have had good experience overall. Currently, I've got 2 purchases that have not been delivered. One was purchased on March 13th. Today, that is 2 months ago. Tracking shows th...

Handling Time

I set my handling time for 5 days. Can I print the label on the 5th day then ship the package the next day??

Printing Ebay provided Shipping Label

I've had problems printing return labels, I only get the second page and it has issues. When I tried to print to PDF or Onenote it fails, I can click on the top right and download the label then open it in Adobe and the label will print it without is...

Ebay Logistics - Not Calling back - Need to Redirect Fedex

This is my fault, I sent the wrong item with a significant value $500 to the wrong person. I called fedex to retrieve the package, they indicated I need to call ebay. I called ebay, the customer service says it has to go through the logistics departm...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Label

I want to send a personal package out of state , Is there anyway I can print label on e-bay to get the discount?

USPS Getting Worse

Is it me or is USPS getting worse than it was at Christmas time? As a buyer multiple packages have been sitting around a distribution hub for nearly a week and it is 50 minutes from my house. As a seller, I experienced last month to the fullest exten...

Seller denied return from eBay opened bank dispute

Hi, I recently sold a pair of shoes that were listed as VNDS (very new deadstock) meaning they had been worn once or twice. The photos I uploaded were the exact condition of the shoes. The buyer requested a refund through eBay because he said they we...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors