Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay launching USPS Cubic rates - Jan 21, 2024

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/2024-USPS-Rate-Changes/ba-p/34236252 Great news! Cubic services are now available for USPS Ground Advantage and Priority Mail effective January 21, 2024. Smart Ship Tip: Cubic pricing is based on the size o...

Resolved! label QR code (new to)

I just went to print my label and apparently my printer decided it's no longer going to work.. Jammed solid.I do have a QR code in my email.I've never used one. Could you tell me, that will print out all the shipping info at the PO? And since the QR ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS labels very slow to load

Looking for anyone else having the same issue; when printing USPS labels here on eBay the print preview popup page that you print from is very slow to load. It takes about 2 minutes for the label to actually appear to be able to print. We do ship qui...

Screenshot (107).png

signature confirmation

years ago ebay shipping would let you buy ins and signature confirmation....i can't seem to find it anymore when picking my shipping method...any ideas ?

Shipping artwork in tubes

After decades of shipping limited edition prints in heavy-duty tubes - UPS has started charging an "additional handling" charge of $11.75 per shipment. It is on page 126 in their guidebook and specifically mentions "mailing tubes". Anyone else dealin...

shipping labels

where can I find the report that shows the cost of shipping labels for the entire year 2023. can anyone hel?

Does Shipping at .87 provides tracking #?

Listed item under the 20.00 ( with shipping for standard eBay envelope @ .87 w/tracking #) item sold and when time came to purchase label for .88 it said no tracking number available why is that?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How does shipping work?

I'm a first time seller. This shipping is SUPER confusing. I have to buy a label even though the buyer paid shipping? I sold it for $15, and will end up getting $8? This is very confusing. Someone please help me understand what's going on with this. ...

Screenshot_20240210-115641_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20240210-115653_eBay.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors