Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How accurate is delivery estimate?

Hey, I just ordered something that I will need for February 7th.My order is supposed to be delivered anytime between Feb 3rd and March 1st.I'm really new to Ebay, I spoke to the seller, he is willing to send me another one by UPS or by any faster mea...

Has anyone experienced a seller bribing a buyer with a refund in order to get a positive review?

I recently purchased an item on ebay last month (December 2020). The seller was listed as located in Miami, FL. The item was supposedly available and there were more than one of them. I purchased ONE. The product details stated that the item could ar...

Seller sold locked phone as unlocked

Bought a Galaxy S6 phone in 2017, seller sold it as unlocked and it was unlocked at that time.But , I got blocked/locked by T-Mobile few days back. Trying to get in touch with seller but he is not responding.What are my options now ?Can I get Ebay in...

small 2oz padded envelope shipping?

How much should it cost to ship a 2oz 5x6" padded envelope that's 3/4" thick?I'm being told $7.75 by the PO.I was just going to put two stamps on it and send it but that was a no go.Are they serious a tiny envelope costs as much as a large box?

Returns arriving at my mother in law's house

Hi, we have nothing to do with selling on ebay but my mother in law's address or identity must be being used for something for ebay as she's been getting boxes of returns sent to her home address along with her name and last name even though she does...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Put the wrong address on form

I bought an item through a seller and paid for shipping myself. The seller shipped the item and it was redelivered to them due to an invalid address being put. Now the buyer has messaged me asking me to pay shipping again. My account already says the...

Stardust Dragon card not as described

Hi, so I recently purchased a 1st edition collectors rare stardust dragon card for a pretty penny and the item turns out not to be what it was described..It turns out to be a lesser rare card worth much less.I filed a refund request but that was shot...

TOCH-EN050-CR.jpg 20210122_011515.jpg

Resolved! shipcover just don't pay save the money or use usps . jan 2021

years wasting my money with shipcover ''ship cover '' insurance ... first package lost could no file a claim until 30 days after , so that alone is a lot of room for scamers so i waited 30 days but really 31 days until i could file a claim i was not ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors