cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WERE DOES THE EBAY POLICY STATE THIS POLICY FOR TRACKING

I HAVE REREAD THE EBAY POLICY AND I DONT SEE WERE IT STATES I WILL LOOSE MY PROTECTION FOR MY HIGH VALUED ITEM THAT HAS SIGNATURE REQUIRED AT DELIVERY PROTECTION , INSURANCE AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE PROTECTION THAT I PAID FOR IF i DONT UPLOAD TRACKING NUMBER FOR A CLAIM.  I FOUND WERE KT CLEARLY SAYS TRACKING NUMBERS FOR SHIPPING LABELS PURCHASED ON EBAY  ARE AUTOMATICALLY UPLOADED TO EBAY. I CANNOT FIND WERE IT SHOULD INFORM ME THAT I WILL LOOSE MY PAID FOR PROTECTIONS IF I DONT MANUALLY UPLOAD TRACKIN WHEN LABEL IS PURCHASED ON EBAY.

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: WERE DOES THE EBAY POLICY STATE THIS POLICY FOR TRACKING

Ok  why would my buyer impersonate me huh?  I have my info  available because it was a option .

Message 16 of 28
latest reply

@withthebuisnessscollectibles wrote:

I have messaged facebook ebay for buisness and told me same crap .I dident have tracking uploaded.

this is why i started the post . Ive read the policy and that excuse about me not uploading tracking to INR is not in the policy. Only thing i found in policy was that if you get shipping label outside ebay you must upload tracking.also if shipping label is purchased on eBay its automaticly uploaded onto ebay. if thats policy and i got label from ebay why is ebay continually useing this against me. were is the seller protection the signature protection. the insurance i paid for. the money back guarantee. 

I noticed the people that were commenting nonsense on saturday when i posted, are not commenting now.

i dont see how grown men and woman can be so confused. all got to pay attention read the posts.

Starting a new thread isn't going to change the responses you got because people gave accurate information. 

You keep saying "i dont see how grown men and woman can be so confused. all got to pay attention read the posts."

We aren't confused. You aren't understanding!! 

You: "Only thing i found in policy was that if you get shipping label outside ebay you must upload tracking.also if shipping label is purchased on eBay its automaticly uploaded onto ebay." 

^^^That is referring to the order details. 

However when a claim is filed for INR, you MUST copy and paste that tracking number into the claim. You aren't understanding that it doesn't always transfer. 

I've bold-faced in red below the part that states what we've been trying to tell you. 

Here's a link to the policy: https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/managing-returns-refunds/help-buyer-item-didn%E2%80%99t-receive?id...

What to do when a buyer opens an item not received request

In the email you received telling you the buyer’s issue, select See request details. You’ll find information on whether the buyer is requesting a refund or would prefer to still receive the item. You’ll also see your response options:

Add tracking details: You’ll need to provide tracking within 3 business days of the request being opened, if you haven’t done so already. In order to be protected, tracking must be from one the shipping carriers integrated with eBay and must include the date you shipped the item, the date it was delivered, and the address it was delivered to. If the order has a total cost (total of item(s), shipping and tax) of $750 or more, it should also show the signature confirmation of the recipient. Learn more about our signature confirmation requirements.

As you can see @withthebuisnessscollectibles , the tracking number MUST be added to your response to the claim. It is NOT enough that it's in the ORDER DETAILS because the claim is separate. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 17 of 28
latest reply

Sounds like you have exhausted all your administrative remedies, now consider your legal remedies.

I do not know if you can have your issue favorably resolved or not but you have another option according to eBay Policy.

File a Notice of Dispute and be prepared to pay for and initiate an Arbitration Hearing or a Small Claims Cort Hearing.

Read here.

Notice_of_Dispute.pdf

Go to Section 18

18 Legal Disputes User Agreement | eBay

Message 18 of 28
latest reply

It is NOT irrelevant my post was a response to your question"WERE (sic) WHERE DOES THE EBAY POLICY STATE THIS POLICY FOR TRACKING

I was showing you where in eBay's policy it is. But you want to continue to say it's irrelevant or wrong. Since you don't want to hear the truth then whatever ✋🏻
Just an FYI this is the correct spelling of BUSINESS. Your eBay ID is incorrectly spelled. 

Message 19 of 28
latest reply

I'm done here. 

The OP doesn't want accurate answers. He wants to hear only what he wants to hear. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 20 of 28
latest reply

I concur...

Message 21 of 28
latest reply

@ebooksdiva 

@albertabrightalberta 

Ditto -- I gave up in one of the OP's previous threads.

Message 22 of 28
latest reply

@withthebuisnessscollectibles wrote:

Ok  why would my buyer impersonate me huh?  I have my info  available because it was a option . 

Your buyer impersonated you to get your account suspended

-- to beat the INR they had filed. Otherewise they wouldn't have won, and got a refund.

Like you this seller below was first suspended for impersonation, then was reinstated -- see their profile:

@toreo4493 wrote here:

Your account is restricted for impersonation.
I don't know why.
Please help me.

Teru

Here's an example of a seller succeeding on the second try to impersonate their buyer:

@foxcyrus wrote here in 2021:

Unknown to me, they opened two chats impersonating me

first one they get tripped up as ebay ask for Date of Birth, so they ghost them

second one all they ask is for name and address...

Come on ebay chat! As a scam seller that has to be the easiest info to be obtained! From here all they attempt to do is open a case for an item not received.

Luckily all these transcripts end up in my email for me to read(and how I found out), now to figure out how to report the seller and wait for a refund. 

While this has been happening for years, it hasn't been solved yet @withthebuisnessscollectibles 

-- so eBay continues to be tricked over and again, and you are one of their latest victims.

Message 23 of 28
latest reply

Give up ok you tell me what I've done incorrect and how I caused my damages and loss .let's hear it  

Message 24 of 28
latest reply

@withthebuisnessscollectibles 

"you tell me what I've done incorrect and how I caused my damages and loss .let's hear it "

Go back and read my original response -- it is not necessary for me to repeat it.

Message 25 of 28
latest reply

Ok so yes I've read your comment and no that's not what has happened to me

Message 26 of 28
latest reply

Oh yes, you are Right! Based upon the rest of your story, my comments clearly should have been:

You are not just suddenly & randomly suspended from ebay. You totally earned it through actions required but either not taken or taken & breaking the rules of using the marketplace. Sounds like perhaps you should consider stopping the use if you can't follow the rules of the marketplace.

Actions have consequences. You met the consequences of ur action/inaction.

Message 27 of 28
latest reply

Hi Everyone,

Since things keep getting a bit heated here, we're going to go ahead and lock this thread.  If you want to discuss this subject again, please create a new thread, but please remember the community guidelines when posting.

Message 28 of 28
latest reply