cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking says 'Delivered, Individual Picked Up at Postal Facility' but I live in Thailand?

USPS tracking said 'Delivered, Individual Picked Up at Postal Facility' after being stuck in the LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER for 2 days. Contacted the buyer and he said "The item is delivered to one of eBay’s facilities to ship the item overseas. You would be updated when the item would be heading to your location.". Scanning mistake or did USPS just hand out my item my item to someone. 

usps tracking

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Tracking says 'Delivered, Individual Picked Up at Postal Facility' but I live in Thailand?

What does it say inside of eBay?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

'Your item is on the way to our shipping hub' but the tracking on ebay hasnt updated ever since it arrived at LA distribution center

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Your item is one the way to you using Ebay International Shipping which is a freight/forwarding and freight consolidation service.

You should expect it before the date provided on the listing you purchased it on.

It is not fast.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Scanning mistake or did USPS just hand out my item my item to someone. 

The package was handed to someone at the eBay international distribution center by USPS. Now  it will be processed there and  a new label and tracking number will be issued so that it can be taken by a different carrier to you.  It may take some time for it to be processed.  

When an item is sent through eBay international shipping the first carrier, usps in this case, sees only the US distribution Center address so to them, the package has been delivered.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

You can try putting your tracking number in a 3rd party tracker like this one https://www.trackmyshipment.co/shipment-tracking

you may get more information from this.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@worldcoinauctions wrote:

You can try putting your tracking number in a 3rd party tracker like this one https://www.trackmyshipment.co/shipment-tracking

That won't give any more information then what they have now.

The package has reached it's first destination.

The package will be processed and a new tracking number will be provided, then shipped to the OP.

Have a great day.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@worldcoinauctions wrote:

That can help after the EEUS number is assigned and the package makes its way overseas. While the package is still in the US the buyer won't get any more info from a 3rd party site than they'll get with USPS.

As others have explained @winpatka-0 , the package is shipping with eBay International Shipping. It was delivered to the eIS hub. Now you have to wait for the hub to process the package and ship it overseas. Sometimes this takes 3 weeks or more.

All you need to worry about is the estimated delivery date on the order. If you don't see tracking updates or receive the item by that date, you'll have 30 days to file a non-receipt claim. If a refund is owed it will be covered by eBay, not the seller. The seller's job is done once the package is delivered to the eIS hub.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply