cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks eBay for breaking the shipping page! You are super awesome!!!

FYI, for those of you that are using the new shipping page, be advised eBay is no longer sending the 2nd email that has the links to void or reprint labels. The only email that is sent is the PayPal payment email.

Had an issue with a label print and had no link to reprint. Why they would mess with it in the first place I have no idea, the original page was simple,  quick and easy to use. More poor coding...

No way to  permantly opt out of the idiotic thing.  Just awesome

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I really hate the new page.  I'll be clicking on "classic label printing page"  as long as that is still an option

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Many thanks!!!

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@ham_stuff wrote:

FYI, for those of you that are using the new shipping page, be advised eBay is no longer sending the 2nd email that has the links to void or reprint labels. The only email that is sent is the PayPal payment email.

Had an issue with a label print and had no link to reprint. Why they would mess with it in the first place I have no idea, the original page was simple,  quick and easy to use. More poor coding...

No way to  permantly opt out of the idiotic thing.  Just awesome

Can you no longer click on 'shipping labels' to bring up the labels you've printed so u can void, reprint, etc?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

You can still go to MyEbay selling page and find 'Shipping Labels' under 'Sell' on the left column.  You can cancel and reprint there.  I agree that I don't like the new selling page particularly after printing you have to reload Ebay or go to classic printing just to get off the final page.  

Most important -- Has anyone noticed the shipping price diferences between the new shipping page and the classic shipping page??.  I just noticed it today.  Each page was cheaper in two different instances for the same shipping method.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Hilarious title. I laughed. Ya know, I am not here when everythings working... I am listing or shopping. Good to know, if I do successfully list, and sell something, my labels need to come from elsewhere.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Just use the classic shipping page.

I didn't know a second email with reprint or void was ever sent. Managing shipping labels used to be available in paypal on individual labels but is now found in myebay pages with all shipping labels that are still within the time limit to reprint or void.

Being able to print labels through eBay is a huge advantage to the seller. Discounted rates. All in one place. No cost for a subscription. All USPS classifications available.

No need to ever line up at a post office counter ever again and we have had that advantage now for years.

Radine 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

The first email OP was referring to is the PayPal eBay shipping payment email, while the second would be the eBay "Shipping label created for item blah blah" email that had links to reprint and void at the bottom (and still does).

Even though I've been forced into the new label flow, I have yet to use it, and have auto redirects in place to just drop me into the old flow. Will go with that as long as it works. And I still get both emails, but only use them for archival purposes - I primarily use the "more actions" drop down on the classic My eBay Sold page, the link I posted above, or links on selling pages to do what little label management I do.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

It is so awesome now! I love all the extra steps required to print a shipping label. Need FedEx? Woot, 30 clicks/back clicks to get to the old system to get it to load just once so you can print out one FedEx label... So much fun!

Just this weekend they were awesome enough to add another step on my end. Now when I click print I have to download a PDF file and print from that. Woot For me and for the BRILLIANT eBay staff that devised all these "improvements"

I simply cannot wait to see what they have in store for us next!

Cheers!

I just can't wait to see
Message 10 of 10
latest reply