cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item hasn’t arrived

I bought an item and the seller hasn’t even shipped the item and the estimated time to arrive was a day ago. I have done a request, sent messages, and tried contacting the seller but they still won’t respond to me.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Item hasn’t arrived

Maybe they are dead.

Just follow the ebay protocol with filing an INR case...you never even need to discuss it at all with the seller.

You wouldn't get meaningful converstaion from a zombie anyway.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Item hasn’t arrived

But they couldn’t die. It’s a little organization thing called

wrldmerchandise and I really really want the item ( hoodie ) instead of a refund.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Item hasn’t arrived

@fernandsantamari0 wrote:

I really really want the item ( hoodie ) instead of a refund.

...well then you have to go visit personally...and that's still no guarantee you'll get your hoodie.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Item hasn’t arrived

wrldmerchandise and I really really want the item ( hoodie ) instead of a refund.

They cannot be forced to sell to you.   All you can do is file the INR Claim and get your money back. 

COYOTES RULE!!!

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Item hasn’t arrived

Give them a couple more days before filing an INR, it may have missed a connection and is a day late, which is 2 days when it comes to Sundays and the Veteran's Day holiday.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Item hasn’t arrived

Ok thanks

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Item hasn’t arrived

It could be ran by 1 person who died...

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Item hasn’t arrived

Estimados,  nececito de su ayuda. Tengo una lista con articulos que he comprado y no llegaron ni reembolsaron esto desde noviembre del 2017  a la fecha. El tema es que he enviado muchos correos y nadie me responde o responden cosas que no me sirven. En algunos casos el vendedor ya no existe y en otros casos el vendedor se hace el loco. Necesito urgente solucionar esto, saludos

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Item hasn’t arrived

@anaestegonzalezobrequ_0 wrote:

Dear, I need your help. I have a list of items that I have purchased and did not arrive or reimburse this from November 2017 to the date. The issue is that I have sent many emails and nobody responds to me or answers things that do not work for me. In some cases the seller no longer exists and in other cases the seller becomes crazy. I need urgent to solve this, greetings

@anaestegonzalezobrequ_0

You have 30 days after the last estimated delivery date to file an item not received claim with eBay.

https://pages.ebay.com/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

PayPal gives you 180 days to file an item not received claim.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

If you paid with a credit card you may have longer.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Item hasn’t arrived

This sounds like "onlineshopdeals" Nothing shipped yet & no response to several inquiries.
Message 11 of 11
latest reply