cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Label Does Not Print -- Just says "Something went wrong. We're Sorry"

What's going on with with ebay and printing labels?  I purchased a label via Paypal & when I tried to print -- it won't print the label -- it prints out "Something went wrong.  We're sorry"

Anybody else having this problem today??/

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: Shipping Label Does Not Print -- Just says "Something went wrong. We're Sorry"

Same thing here....  Hope they fix this soon! Glad to hear it's not just me........

Message 16 of 62
latest reply

Re: Shipping Label Does Not Print -- Just says "Something went wrong. We're Sorry"

I am too. It's something with the program through eBay, maybe Pitney Bowes problem..
Message 17 of 62
latest reply

I just tested using my iPhone to print the label and it works fine, if you have a wireless printer you can print them that way..
Message 18 of 62
latest reply

I switched to Google Chrome and it printed.
Message 19 of 62
latest reply

Are you people having problems printing labels using Internet Explorer?

I know at least a couple have stated that here, and that Edge and Chrome work fine. FireFox works fine here (and always does as I download the PDF's of the labels for my records and print those).

Tuesday June 13th was Microsoft patch Tuesday - IE 9, 10, and 11 were patched, and maybe the changed broke the label interface.

If you are using IE and having trouble printing labels, use something else. IF there is a problem with the IE updates and Pitney Bowes it could take a while to fix.

Message 20 of 62
latest reply

Have you tried just holding down control and clicking the P button?   Printing does not have to be done through the eBay system.

Wasting time complaining is not helping you.  Any of you.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 21 of 62
latest reply

Definitely a problem with IE11 after Patch Tuesday. MS must have broken something in scripting that eBay relies on. If you click on the link to "open the label window" to print a normal-sized label, you won't get an error message, you'll just get a completely blank label.

But you don't have to void the label or use Paypal! From My Ebay (using another, non-IE browser), just go to Shipping Labels and reprint the label.

Message 22 of 62
latest reply

I was using Internet Explorer and having this problem, just tried thru Goggle Chrome and was able to reprint also... Deff an IE issue!!

Message 23 of 62
latest reply

@bjb20, @vikingsandpintos, @divwido, @berserkerplanet

The issue I have is it prints "Page 1 of 1" at the top and the rest of the page is blank.  This is the 2nd thread I have found with printing issues, there may be more.  I did a screen shot of the label and printed it that way, now we'll know shortly if it scans oaky at the Post Office. 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 24 of 62
latest reply

Are you using Internet Explorer?

Message 25 of 62
latest reply

edge browser worked for me too . was using IE
Message 26 of 62
latest reply

Yep, same issue, it is an IE problem, other browsers seem to be working ok though

Message 27 of 62
latest reply

Same problem here with IE after last night's update.     Went to reprint label and did a screen print to get my package out this morning.  So frustrating!

Message 28 of 62
latest reply

Also having the problem today.  Printing for Amazon with no issue.

Message 29 of 62
latest reply

Added note: My computer did a lot of automatic updates this morning... wondering if that caused a problem for eBay label printing.
Message 30 of 62
latest reply