cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labels

So I guess ebay changed things again. Please if anyone is having this same issue report it to ebay. I called ebay and the woman I spoke with never heard of the issue, she just came back on the line after a hold and wanted to verify me even though I had them call me through the system. I hung up as I got nowhere. 

Issue is when printing labels in bulk. you would use the drop down box and select Med Flat Rate box or Legal Flat rate envelope or Regional A box.

Well regional A is a flat rate based on how far it's going keep in mind....Same as Med flat rate box, just cheaper if shipping from CA to UT or NY to NJ...Med Flat rate box is flat no matter what. Well NOW after I select Regional A box it wants me to put in dimensions...Ok I think it doesn't matter and hasn't for years and years. Well no biggie I will add it and copy and paste for the rest. Wel it will not let me click the dimensions box in red indicating I need to put something there. So yes I can do them individualy but why would I waste my time, I want to do it in bulk! Anyone have a work around or is it happening to you? Iv'e had it and again ebay is no help. They jsut say never heard of it then proceed to verify information email phone number even though they called me! Thanks to anyone who can help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2