cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNKEB tracking?

An item that shipped through the Global Shipping Center now has a "LVNKEB tracking" number attached to it. Anyone have any clue what it is? I can't find any shipping services that correspond to "LVNKEB".

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: LVNKEB tracking?

Try this.  track the LVNKEB item here: https://intelcomexpress.com/en/track-shipment/

Message 16 of 25
latest reply

I understand your pain, and I did a lot of research on this. It is NOT Intelcom's fault. Normally the freight forwarder (Global Shipping/Pitney Bowes) has the responsibility of getting the package through customs onto the final destination carrier. It seems as though PB does not see the process through all the way, they stop at customs, and they will not answer questions on this on the phone, through email or on live chat. Don't even try and frustrate yourself further. They are too big and it isn't a big concern for them. So the issue is your package gets put in a big container and sits around after it has cleared customs but before a final destination carrier is actually picked and notified. LVNKEP is only a reference number. 

There is nothing you can do. Well, you can get your refund, and probably your package will arrive very late....like 2 months late. This has happened to me a few times lately, especially during Covid.

If you put the UA number in Pitney Bowes's tracking service on their website,  it will tell you that Purolator has it. Maybe. But Purolator is overrun, and they subcontract often to smaller companies like Intelcom. Intelcom doesn't have a tracking number for you but will email when the pkg is on the way. It is true that they use the LV number but so does Purolator and even Canada Post at times. It is not linked to any carrier specifically. 

I know it is frustrating....but the pkg will arrive! Almost as soon as you forget about it, after you pocket your refund. 🙂

Message 17 of 25
latest reply

I understand your pain, and I did a lot of research on this. It is NOT Intelcom's fault. Normally the freight forwarder (Global Shipping/Pitney Bowes) has the responsibility of getting the package through customs onto the final destination carrier. It seems as though PB does not see the process through all the way, they stop at customs, and they will not answer questions on this on the phone, through email or on live chat. Don't even try and frustrate yourself further. They are too big and it isn't a big concern for them. So the issue is your package gets put in a big container and sits around after it has cleared customs but before a final destination carrier is actually picked and notified. LVNKEP is only a reference number. 

There is nothing you can do. Well, you can get your refund, and probably your package will arrive very late....like 2 months late. This has happened to me a few times lately, especially during Covid.

If you put the UA number in Pitney Bowes's tracking service on their website,  it will tell you that Purolator has it. Maybe. But Purolator is overrun, and they subcontract often to smaller companies like Intelcom. Intelcom doesn't have a tracking number for you but will email when the pkg is on the way. It is true that they use the LV number but so does Purolator and even Canada Post at times. It is not linked to any carrier specifically. 

I know it is frustrating....but the pkg will arrive! Almost as soon as you forget about it, after you pocket your refund. 🙂

Message 18 of 25
latest reply

Everything through GSP always get handed off to CP in my years of using it but this time it appears to be Intelecom, WHY?
CP is trustworthy, has real time tracking, and arrives within 2 weeks tops. 
Is Intelecom undercutting CP for work?

Message 19 of 25
latest reply

Global shipping program is clearly a ripoff and another way for eBay to take a cut on the sale. It especially hurts if you buy a book (taxed at only 5% in Canada but try telling eBay and Pitney Bowes that...they charge the full whack and more. The only way to get eBay to listen is to stop bidding on GSP items...it's always about the $$$ with eBay.

Message 20 of 25
latest reply

Our packages got lost through LVNKEB. Somebody bought an item with Global Shipping. They shipped it with LVNKEB and package disappeared with no further tracking. Buyer asked for refund a month later. 

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

Similar problem. Buyer from Canada purchased 11/ 17, and was getting update on delivery that it would now be end February. Tracking shows it clears customs 11/24, with expected delivery of 12/14. Buyer upset, of course. Contacted eBay and was told since it's past the 30 day deadline, there is  N O  P R O TE C T I O N  !!! It was now end of January. I kept telling her that he didn't file because he was patiently waiting but now it's way past the expected and normal delivery time and finally ran out of patience. EBay doesn't care!!! Buyer out of luck. I ended up refunding buyer because I felt bad.

So now I tell GSP buyers to file "Item not Received" within 30 days, despite what "updates" they may be getting.

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB number is an i.d. number, not a tracking number.  The package clears customs, gets a number and sits in a bin or shelf awaiting the next carrier....can take some time. It can be Intelcom, Canada Post, Purolator etc..... but will not show up in any carrier's system until the package gets retrieved from customs.

Message 23 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB number is an i.d. number, not a tracking number.  The package clears customs, gets a number and sits in a bin or shelf awaiting the "final mile" carrier....can take some time. It can be Intelcom, or Canada Post, or Purolator etc..... but will not show up in any carrier's system until the package gets retrieved from customs. Nothing to do but wait at that point. Remember Pitney Bowes is the freight forwarder, not the carrier. When I see the LVNKEB number I know to wait a week or so....it usually gets picked up in that time. During Covid it may get delayed.

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB number is an i.d. number, not a tracking number.  The package clears customs, gets a number and sits in a bin or shelf awaiting the next carrier....can take some time. It can be any carrier : CP, IC, P etc.... but will not show up in their system until the package gets retrieved from customs and is being sent out for delivery. I usually receive an email at that point....

Message 25 of 25
latest reply