cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNKEB tracking?

An item that shipped through the Global Shipping Center now has a "LVNKEB tracking" number attached to it. Anyone have any clue what it is? I can't find any shipping services that correspond to "LVNKEB".

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

LVNKEB tracking?

I think these are assigned by Pitney Bowes, an independent service hired by Global Shipping Program. With the USPS standard services, they are unable to track beyond US borders when the package is intercepted by an international service. Pitney Bowes provides this service.

I found the info. Clink the link, scroll down to Partner FAQs, and read about "Who is Pitney Bowes and what do they do?"

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/shipping/global-shipping-program.html

I hope this helps!

Message 2 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

^ this is a pointless reply. Of course it's Pitney Bowes, it's GSP. The question was, who is LVNKEB?

I also have an item that is now with "LVNKEB". When I click on the Pitney Bowes URL to open in carrier's website it goes to Purolator (which is wrong, it's not a Purolator tracking number).

Message 3 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

Update - this is Intelcom (they are commonly used by Amazon in Canada, I guess they're expanding).

You can track the LVNKEB item here: https://intelcomexpress.com/en/track-shipment/

Message 4 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

Intelcom appears to be the shipping service, but when I input the tracking number given to me by eBay, I get information for a package with one update of "Information submitted by shipper" from March (which makes no sense, since my item was purchased in July). So I've solved one problem only to find another, haha.

Message 5 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

@treasurestadium 

@morgaala_0 

If it turns out your package is with the new International Standard Shipping service(Which also gets processed in PB), an item may start off with USPS...Get handed off to DHL and then either remain in the DHL system or if in some cases if it is coming to Canada for example gets handed off to Canadapost. My recent order went this route and ended up with an Xpresspost label when it got to Canada. Once that happened it arrived in my community mailbox 2 days later. Tracking link below for DHL's ecommerce division. (Side note there may be a dropdown for a secondary tracking number in eBay. It may or may not have the additional tracking number if one was assigned.) I found my final tracking number by accident.

https://www.dhl.com/ca-en/home/tracking/tracking-ecommerce.html

-Lotz

Past experience with INTEL....Extremely terrible customer service, phone help and tracking info.If

Message 6 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

Intelcom's date format is DD/MM/YYYY

So if you see something like 03/08/2020 that's August 3, not March 8. 

Message 7 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

I'm currently in the same boat. My tracking started with USPS, then got transferred to Pitney Bowes, and now I have the same LVNKEB tracking number that doesn't even work with Intelecom either.  They say Intelecom tracking numbers begin with 'INTLCMA".  Why does eBay consort with so many carriers? It causes nothing but confusion for the buyers! /facepalm

Nonetheless... I've been reading on other eBay forums that tracking is essentially useless for the buyer, and is a false formality. Maybe we are all doing this in vain 😞 

Message 8 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

LVNKEB seems to be totally bogus . I've been getting packages sent through the shipping program since it started and never had a problem . The depot held may package for 2 weeks then gave  a tracking number starting with LPKEN and my package appears to be in limbo . It's a lot of money to lose for no reason , I think they broke it threw it in the trash and the rest is bogus

Message 9 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

I have run into a similar issue. Buyer from Canada bought an item that I shipped to the Global Shipping location on 8/4. USPS tracking indicated arrival at GS facility on 8/6. Then I get weird tracking numbers from Pitney Bowes and to this date it still has not been delivered and tracking does not show where the item actually is. I called ebay's global shipping department and they connected me with their logistics folks. I had a very good conversation with the rep and he assured me that both me and the buyer are not at fault and both of us are covered (even though the buyer requested a refund and my funds are currently being held by Paypal for a purchase that was made almost a month ago). The call was recorded and I was given a call reference number. This is a step in the right direction. Awaiting a response from ebay Global Shipping department on the status of the package. Seems to me these lost packages, at least within the Global Shipping option are totally the responsibility of Ebay/Pitney Bowes/Global Shipping Center and the buyer/seller should be off the hook. Oh and if you call Pitney Bowes they will tell you that they are not responsible, you need to call Ebay directly because all they do apparently is make the new shipping labels for Ebay once a package reaches the Global Shipping Center. Crossing my fingers both me and my buyer win in the end.

Message 10 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

I went to Pitney Bowes tracking site.  Entered the "LVNKEB" tracking number and it wasn't recognized.  It did recognize the global tracking number (UPAACxxxxx) and listed detailed USPS progress from origin to Erlanger and customs clearance.  There was a link at top of page to "Destination Carrier" that opened the Intelcom Express tracking page.  Intelcom tracking information isn't great but at least you know who has the item!!  Customs clearance was April 26.  Next update on Ebay was arrival in Fort Saskatchewan AB Sept 1

Message 11 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

I am now avoiding buying anything that goes through the GSP 'service'.

It adds days to the shipping time and the tax and duty they add is usually not required...ship through the postal system and if under $200.00 Canada Customs usually does not charge tax/duty on the time and it arrives earlier.

GSP just adds to the cost and time of any purchase.

Talk to the seller and see if they can ship direct or ask for a discount to cover the extra charge added by GSP.

Message 12 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

Recently I have the same problem.
I will never again purchase anything with GPS service.

Message 13 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

its not intelcom express i tried it didnt work

Message 14 of 25
latest reply

LVNKEB tracking?

I haven't tried it myself but I did read that those tracking numbers work on the following site.

I've also read that Intelcom often doesn't show any info until the item is out for delivery.

https://parcelsapp.com/en

Message 15 of 25
latest reply