cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm purchasing shipping labels that should be flat rate coming up regular priority mail prices

Just a heads up.  I was purchasing and printing my shipping labels to pack my orders and the ones that are supposed to be prepopulated as flat rate items, small flat rate box and padded flat rate envelope were coming up as regular priority mail and calculating by weight, luckily I caught it but just wanted to tell others to double check until it's fixed since there can be a huge price difference on heavy items. 

I had 3 out of 4 that were like that, only the one had prepopulated correctly.  I did verify that my shipping options within those listings were correct. 

I also double checked yesterday's shipments and they were all correct so this is just a new issue for me.  I will contact eBay and tell them, but that doesn't mean it will be fixed anytime soon.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I'm purchasing shipping labels that should be flat rate coming up regular priority mail prices

Are you using the new shipping label page? It's new, so it could be a little glitchy.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: I'm purchasing shipping labels that should be flat rate coming up regular priority mail prices

I'm not using the "classic labels" page, but it looks the same as I have been using for several months. 

It's only the flat rate products that I have having the problem with, it is defaulting to the generic "priority mail" costs for weight and distance.  I looked back several weeks and they are all correct, the issue just surfaced yesterday for me.  I just didn't want anybody to find out after they were charged the normal priority mail fees instead of flat rate fees. 

Thanks for your thoughts.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

brian@ebay Seller is using new shipping labels page and has a new bug.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The new label flow does that for me also.

"Reprint a label" for a sold item that had PM PFRE specified and worked/works fine in the classic flow, comes up with PM zoned pricing for 2# to zone 5 instead of the PFRE option and pricing.

It has changed the listing specified shipping service from PFRE to zoned PM. Trivial to fix by just clicking the PFRE option, but annoying (or I should say it would be if I used that new #$&*^ label flow)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply