cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer paid before amended invoice

Hopefully this will make sense! 

A buyer bid on 4 lots from me and won the auctions. Buyer contacted me before end of auctions asking if I could combine shipping if winning the auctions. I agreed. 

Each auction the buyer bid on was already boxed up in large priority boxes ready to ship. All same weight and size. The calculated ebay shipping cost for each box was much less than actual shipping! My mistake and I accept it ( because I entered the wrong weight ) Buyer expected cheaper shipping with the combined shipping. I couldnt get it cheaper than $16 per box .  Ca to NY @ 4.5 lbs per large priority box 

Buyer then paid before I could calculate and amend the invoices. ( I repacked items into 2 large boxes for ground shipping ) 

ps… I wasnt going to charge the buyer more than  initial shipping cost in the new invoice. 

Ugh. The total for shipping was $104 dollars w 2 large boxes ground delivery. Instead of $63 for 4 boxes w priority shipping.  I paid difference out of pocket and Im ok w that though could kick myself. Live and learn 

My question now is this: How do I add tracking #s to 2 large boxes with ground delivery  onto the 4 priority mail listings? 
next question: I did not offer combined shipping in my listings but agreed .

I still would have paid out of pocket for 4 priority shipping boxes  but now the items will arrive later in 2 boxes at the same cost to buyer! 

Should I give more refund for shipping to buyer? 

Sorry about the seriously long winded detailed account. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0