cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVOID SpeedPAK / Orange Connex Shipping

Just a bit of unsolicited advice on SpeedPAK

eBay’s official partnership with Orange Connex to use their SpeekPAK shipping service is the worst thing for eBay buyers and best thing that’s ever happened to AliExpress. 

I ordered several items at the same time from AliExpress and eBay. The sellers on both platforms were located in the same part of China.

I received the items I bought from AliExpress in 8-10 days from date of purchase.  It’s been 16 days, and I’m still waiting for my eBay item, with no sign I’ll get it anytime soon. 

It took 10 days for my item to leave China. Then, it sat in a NY warehouse in the US, 20 miles from me, for several days. It’s been in the US for two weeks. The latest tracking shows it is now  in Indiana for some reason and is still with a USPS partner carrier. USPS hasn’t take possession yet.

To date, There is no real indication of when I’ll actually receive my purchase.

Avoid buying anything with Orange Connex SpeedPAK shipping. ePacket is far, far more reliable and much faster. 

More dumb decisions by eBay. No wonder Amazon and Alibaba / AliExpress are so popular. 

Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: AVOID SpeedPAK / Orange Connex Shipping

Who is CS@orangeconnex.com   They give this with an address of 475 Doughty Blvd. Inwood NY

Message 46 of 56
latest reply

Almost same case... it says delivered on the 24th of dec. In a post office community mailbox No keys. Went to post office, nothing for me. Track the no. after a  week, says it's already returned to sender Jan 1,  sitting in misassauga warehouse. Totally disgusted! emailed Ebay and seller but no response, after a week emailed again, just dont know if will receive answer.

Message 47 of 56
latest reply

I couldn't agree more! Orange connex is one rotten piece of fruit. Items that formerly arrived within 8 to 10 days now often take a month to be delivered. Talk about taking the "slow boat to China! So I am no longer using eBay for time-sensitive purchases. 

Message 48 of 56
latest reply

I agree: avoid this Speedpak scam ("Orange Connex").  I have a similar story to most people here: their 'tracking' told me my item was delivered but it was not as proven by my doorbell camera.  I've opened an inquiry with ebay and hopefully I'll get my money back.

Message 49 of 56
latest reply

there a scam , I just recived a empty package of something I bought on ebay
Message 50 of 56
latest reply

Hi

I would agree 100%.

Their customer service is dreadful ... templated emails, refuse to take responsibility and give you no information to track after arrival in first port Australia.

After 14 days missing all they could say was check the mail box .... really and truly I'd never have thought to look in the mail box for mail - revolutionary.

Truly an awful experience

Message 51 of 56
latest reply

Good luck! Ebay refused to take action on my behalf when I was scammed by Speedpak. My appeal was also denied. It took months for my credit card company to finally step in and make things right.
Message 52 of 56
latest reply

I ordered and paid for dishing  gloves  and receive   two left hand gloves ..  will you send me a pair  that are right  ? please,  natasha Rossi  240 w 7th st. #4  long beach calif. 90813

Message 53 of 56
latest reply

Message 54 of 56
latest reply

How could I avoid Speedpak/Orange Connex ejem it is the seller that choose the shipping method? I'm only asking ti get some advice because I am having the same flaws. Thanks!

Message 55 of 56
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 56 of 56
latest reply