cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AQUILINE SHIPPING

Hi. I just got tracking for an item purchased the other day. The tracking number is provided by a company called Aquiline. I've never heard of it. A Google search says it's in Europe, both I and the seller are in the USA, or so the seller claims to be. I then did a search on eBay in the forums, and TONS of eBayers say that Aquiline is a fraud or a scam. Some sellers use it to convert Amazon tracking to Aquiline tracking for obvious reasons. Some buyers got empty boxes, empty envelopes, or "delivered" notices when no package was delivered at all.

Tracking is also weird. It provides no point of origin or point of delivery, so instead of seeing "shipped from Los Angeles....delivered Boston", you see "shipped....delivered". I called eBay twice, wasn't allowed to speak to a supervisor, got disconnected the first time and snapped at the second time. I wanted verification from an eBay rep that Aquiline was a legitimate eBay approved shipper. The second rep said it was yet he'd never heard of it before. Just because a seller uses it doesn't mean that it's legitimate, right? Or does it? Have any of you had good experiences with Aquiline? This is just so weird, like getting a vague tracking number from "Bob's Shipping". Thanks.  p.s. a rep told me to cancel the item, he insisted that it hadn't been shipped yet, but when I tried I got, "sorry, already shipped".

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: AQUILINE SHIPPING

I purchased an item Friday Feb 16th it is saying delivered today via Aquiline. 😒 I get the feeling l may have been scammed. There was nothing at my front porch l will check the mail tomorrow. If it's not there next stop PayPal. 

Message 16 of 32
latest reply

I never received my item either this shipping service is bogus just like sellers that use it eBay needs to address this issue!!!!

Message 17 of 32
latest reply

No this shipping service is bogus just like the sellers that use it! eBay needs to address this issue immediately!

Message 18 of 32
latest reply

Aquiline is a service used to convert Amazon tracking numbers to trackable USPS numbers.

Some sellers dropshipping from Amazon use the service to hide they are dropshipping from Amazon.

Have a great day
Message 19 of 32
latest reply

Had the same problem with a seller using this shipping company after missing the delivery date 3 times I canceled the order (That I had not Received) The seller send me an e-mail with a return shipping label and was making it look like he was trying to resolve the issue. But I couldn't send something back I hadn't received. The return label details had the item weight @ 0.6 lb's which my items weight was more than, another red flag, after another email from the seller he ask me to cancel my return request and he would refund my money, Never cancel a return/refund or any other dispute the seller ask you to do, because E-bay will consider the case resolved and close it, then you cannot open a case back up for the item so the seller gets to keep your money.  A tactic that sellers use to keep your money. 

Instead ask to talk with Ebay you'll get an automated response, then as to talk with a Real Person their time is Pacific so you may have to wait during their Business hours to talk with someone. After I did this she immediately see my issue with the seller refunded my money and reported the seller. Hope this helps someone someday.

Message 20 of 32
latest reply

Somehow the Chinese drop shipper for the pair of lamps used Aquiline and did not ship to the requested address entered at checkout. It was sent to my old address in Virginia that they claim was given to them by eBay. First time for an item miss-shipped to an address not used at check out. Most items sent thru Aquiline are non returnable and good luck with the pidgeon english responses from asian overseas sellers.

Message 21 of 32
latest reply

How did he get your old address then?

Your story doesn't make sense, unless you forgot to update your shipping info.

All items from aquiline are returnable when purchased on eBay.

Returns have nothing to do with the carrier that was used.

Message 22 of 32
latest reply

Just got scammed on a $79 snowblower flight kit that said it was delivered to my house.  After reporting it to eBay and the seller that I didn't get it, they sent me a picture of a package and the front door of a house that wasn't mine. They said they would look into it to it. Then texted me a few days later that it was delivered to my house and the case is now closed! Been trying to get a hold of the seller or the shipper for any assistance in resolving my delivery. No Luck! Will be reporting this fraud to Better Business Bureau 

Message 23 of 32
latest reply

I agree with the seller, that you should not read reviews online, in light of the old saying "A happy customer tells a friend, and unhappy customer tells ten friends".

That being said , eBay does not allow dropshipping from another retail site.

Dropshipping is allowed when the supplier and the reseller have a contract and both know what is happening.

If you are still upset you could report the seller to eBay for selling stock he does not have.

Message 24 of 32
latest reply

Ask for shipper info before buying on Ebay,  because Aquiline could be a SCAM Shipper with Fake House  Photo's stating it was delivered to your front door!  My first experience with this seller, but I wasn't aware who he used for shipping!  I will report it to BBB for everybody to see and the local news station if they are interested in the story for Live Tv.

Message 25 of 32
latest reply

Yesterday I contacted an Ebay seller  to ask why my package had not yet shipped as it was ordered a full week earlier.  Seller responded that he had a warehouse fire and asked if I wanted to wait or cancel my order.  Today I received a message from Aquiline that my package was delivered yesterday.  Obviously something is wrong with this picture.  

Message 26 of 32
latest reply

I just had a purchase reported delivered by Aquiline, but I never received it. I sent a message to the seller, and judging by what others here have written, perhaps it will show up in a couple of days.

If not, then I'll see if I have to get eBay involved.

However, if Aquiline is just a cover for dropshippers using Amazon, then eBay needs prohibit it's use. I hate to suggest even more rules or restrictions, but perhaps there should be a list of verified legitimate shipping companies. 

Message 27 of 32
latest reply

@gaelring wrote:

However, if Aquiline is just a cover for dropshippers using Amazon, then eBay needs prohibit it's use.

I hate to suggest even more rules or restrictions, but perhaps there should be a list of verified legitimate shipping companies. 

Both Bluecare Express and Aquiline are on the outs. But eBay is starting with the overseas eBay versions, first.

xadexane_0-1712544112191.jpeg

Soon we can stop claiming that seeing Aquiline means it's an FBA Fulfilled By Amazon seller.

Message 28 of 32
latest reply

Never got my package said it was delivered 

Message 29 of 32
latest reply

I also ordered from the same and is having the same problem.  Says delivered yet no package and I e been home all week!

Message 30 of 32
latest reply