cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

negative comments only from community

I thought this was where you were suppose to get helpful reasonable answers to problems or question. How are people allowed to stalk you. How do they know what you post 3 months ago for one topic and 3 months later on a different topic with the people in community they are able to find you. and they only give negative feedback and are sarcastic and think they are knowledgable and know everything. I guess you have to take each comment with a grain of salt. I was also wondering about when someone is egging you on and you respond but then you get reported. If someone was not privy to the emails or conversations and how do they know what was said and what wasnt. I think when this happens either a friend or family member might of gotten a bad review and they are just looking for trouble and to start problems. But that is just my opinion.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

negative comments only from community

How do they know what you post 3 months ago for one topic and 3 months later on a different topic with the people in community they are able to find you

Just in case you don't know the answer to this, everything you have posted on the discussion boards are still here and easy to find.