cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some help on this

thread:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/So-over-20-of-price-of-sale-isnt-good-enough-EBAY-Made-ME-pay/...

I'll probably insult many people........don't mean to, but the type of posts are  happening more and more.

I presume the original post is serious.......they don't understand that the buyers pay them for shipping and then the seller pays for the shipping.......

Many of the answers are sarcastic......because obviously the seller should know how thing work.....

I've been on ebay long enough to remember how toxic the OLD Selling board became.......where posting was just "asking for it".........present management would not remember that, but perhaps Brian Burke would. 

Certainly, I'm not innocent, I've made some not so nice posts at times, but I'm seeing more and more of this kind of thing happening on the selling board and fear it will devolve into the kind of one "upmanship" of before.....seeing who can make the most outrageous post.......

I would guess the answer would be to report the post (s). Frankly, I hate reporting people and imagine most people on the board do also....

any thoughts?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Need some help on this

Obviously, you are a concerned and thoughtful eBayer.  Thank you for that.

I think I posted to that thread and most of the posts were trying to explain the misconceptions the OP may have had about fees.
In summary, it's impossible for anyone to wrangle this particular herd.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Need some help on this

If you find a comment offensive enough to post your concerns here about it, then you should just report it and let the mod decide. The "rules of engagement" for the Community states, "Please report inappropriate behavior. If you see any offensive, abusive, patently false, or otherwise inappropriate content ..."

Message 3 of 3
latest reply