cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest posts gone from My Profile

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it just me?  I click on My Profile and the latest post listed is from 4/19.  There should be a few grin from 4/19 to the present.

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: Latest posts gone from My Profile

@Anonymous wrote:

Wowzer, all is well.  Thanks so much for the speedy fix!

alan@ebay

Hate to be the naysayer here, but my post counts are still not accurate.  I posted 15 times yesterday in The Soapbox and my post count is up by 4 this morning.  I did, I believe, post 4 times to the Community Platform, and I'm thinking that the Community Platform posts are the only posts that are being counted.

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. " -- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Message 16 of 30
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oops, sorry dw!  I should know better than to assume all is well because I am well.  Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 30
latest reply

Hi all, 

It looks like I can see the posts from The Soapbox in all your feeds now. Please let me know if you're still missing some posts. 

Thanks! 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 18 of 30
latest reply

oops!

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. " -- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Message 19 of 30
latest reply

alan@ebay wrote:

Hi all, 

It looks like I can see the posts from The Soapbox in all your feeds now. Please let me know if you're still missing some posts. 

Thanks! 

Yes Alan, I can see the my missing posts now, but the post count doesn't increase.  It only increases when I post here - not at all when I post in the Soapbox.   (Most likely 75+ posts have suddently appeared, but my post count hasn't changed.)

alan@ebay

Message 20 of 30
latest reply

@dwilke33 wrote:

alan@ebay wrote:

Hi all, 

Thanks! 

Yes Alan, I can see the my missing posts now, but the post count doesn't increase.  It only increases when I post here - not at all when I post in the Soapbox.   (Most likely 75+ posts have suddently appeared, but my post count hasn't changed.)

alan@ebay

OK, thanks for the info, @dwilke33. We'll continue to look into what is causing this and I'll report back when I know more. 

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 21 of 30
latest reply

Thank you.

Message 22 of 30
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Test - post count check.

Message 23 of 30
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Test - post count check.

How are your post counts, popcorn?  Mine are still way off.  I can post 10 times a day and my post count goes up 2....what the heck is going on.....suddenly?

Message 24 of 30
latest reply

So far I've posted 6 times today on the Soapbox and my post count has gone up one (1). 

And it continues........:(

Message 25 of 30
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll track it today.

Message 26 of 30
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

My post count seems to be working, both on the box and here.

Message 27 of 30
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Great! 

How about you @dwilke33?

Message 28 of 30
latest reply

alan@ebay wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Great! 

How about you @dwilke33?

Alan, just now checking in here and I can say that 'my' post counts are never accurate.  Just today,

when I first logged in this morning I checked the Leaderboard and saw that my post count was 1305.  So far today I've posted 9 times (that can easily be verified) and just checking the Leaderboard my post count is still 1305.

Today I also kept track of another poster who posted 2 times today and her Leaderboard is up 2 posts.

I don't know what it is about me, but something is very wrong here.  My post count is probably easily off several hundred posts.  Why bother with that if it is not accurate for all? 

Message 29 of 30
latest reply

alan@ebay

Checking in for a final time relative to this subject.

Yesterday morning the Soapbox Leaderboard showed that I had 1305 posts.

Posted a total of 11 posts yesterday and 3 posts so far today.   That's a total of 14 posts to date and the Leaderboard still shows my posts at 1305.

Happy Father's Day!

Message 30 of 30
latest reply