cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Parameters Specified in my group

I am a Group leader. https://community.ebay.com/t5/ThriftStore-GarageSale-Frenzy/gp-p/g-442  All of my group members say they have not been able to get into the group for days. I was able to get in and post a couple of days ago, but now cannot. My usual bookmark for getting in results in ACCESS DENIED. I can work my way to the group via Seller Groups>Business Insights>Ebay Sellers and click on the group. Once there I can manage members and the Group Hub. But when I click on any of the discussion threads I get INVALID PARAMETERS SPECIFIED.  And if I click on Start A Topic in the group it takes me to the Community home page.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
Dalai Lama
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Invalid Parameters Specified in my group

I can't get into my group starting yesterday.

I am receiving the same message

I get the notifications but cannot view thread

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Still a problem this morning I am in 'jewelry ' group not the leader

Do you know if web/tech aware of current issue?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

terrycece62, I have had no contact from anyone yet. Hoping to hear from sheila@ebay or another moderator soon. I have scrolled through recent threads and don't see this issue being reported anywhere else, so they may not be aware of the situation.

Dalai Lama
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@msbear624 wrote:

I am a Group leader. https://community.ebay.com/t5/ThriftStore-GarageSale-Frenzy/gp-p/g-442  All of my group members say they have not been able to get into the group for days. I was able to get in and post a couple of days ago, but now cannot. My usual bookmark for getting in results in ACCESS DENIED. I can work my way to the group via Seller Groups>Business Insights>Ebay Sellers and click on the group. Once there I can manage members and the Group Hub. But when I click on any of the discussion threads I get INVALID PARAMETERS SPECIFIED.  And if I click on Start A Topic in the group it takes me to the Community home page.

Hi @msbear624 and @terrycece62! We're aware of the issue and are looking into it. Thank you for the reports. 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @msbear624 - we're still looking into the issue itself, but in the mean time I've tried a workaround that I'd like for you to test. 

Would you please go here and see if you are able to start a new topic and see the old ones we moved over?

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

tyler@ebay, yes, I was able to view and post on an older topic and start a new one.

Dalai Lama
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@terrycece62 wrote:

Same with me on that group,

rest seem to work ok.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@donsdetour wrote:

@terrycece62 wrote:

Same with me on that group,

rest seem to work ok.

If CS reads this:  the topic about the other group is

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/Haven-t-been-able-to-get-into-the-Jewelry-... 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply