cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Beneficial is Chat to you!

I use to attend chat regularly - but have found that most of the questions asked aren't getting answered. I'm in no way blaming the blues as I think they do the best with what they have to work with - but they pass things along and weeks later  - we still don't see an answer.

It was concerning today to read that a question asked 2 weeks ago about how small sellers can piggy back on the July 15th crash sale still didn't have an answer. The sale is the 15th 5 days away - so any advice should have been given today at the latest.

I feel bad for the blues as no one seems to want to provide them with answers for the community they interact with. I haven't checked out Facebook and Twitter lately but will have to see if those platforms are the same or if more information is passed on to sellers and buyers using social media sites.

I know threads are being moved left and right here and it's more of a hassle trying to f/u on situations and helping people with threads moving to who knows what discussion area. Does Ebay want to close the boards all together and just concentrate on the Social Media aspect?

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 61
latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

Re: How Beneficial is Chat to you!

Hello everyone,

This thread is getting a bit heated.  Please remember that it’s fine to disagree with others, but discussion should always remain courteous and respectful.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Message 61 of 61
latest reply