cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find a member?

I used to be able to find a member and check their feedback left for others. I forgot how to get there. Can anyone help? All I have is the ID on the offer that is not clickable.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Find a member?

@greenhavenparadise 

You can go to Advanced Search and use the username to Search by Seller; even if the user has no items currently for sale, from the results page you can click on the username to go to the user's profile page or click on the feedback number to see the user's feedback page and check feedback left for others.

Or you can go to your own feedback page, and paste or type the username in the URL over your username and hit return.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Find a member?

@greenhavenparadise 

You can go to Advanced Search and use the username to Search by Seller; even if the user has no items currently for sale, from the results page you can click on the username to go to the user's profile page or click on the feedback number to see the user's feedback page and check feedback left for others.

Or you can go to your own feedback page, and paste or type the username in the URL over your username and hit return.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Find a member?

Thank-you very much!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Find a member?

@greenhavenparadise 

You are entirely welcome!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply