cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bottom navigation is now gone.

In true eBay/Khoros IT fashion the link to take you back to the list of discussions is now missing from the bottom of the page on all threads.

I simply don't understand why eBay tolerates their contracted developers continually failing to perform proper change management and release protocols.  

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Thank you for mentioning this! I kept looking at this new format and thinking something is not right here .. something is missing. That was it .. the bottom navigation information.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

What link is that?   At the bottom of my community pages are 10 different links, as before.   The third from the left is "Community."  I click on that and it take me to the top of the community home page.  As before.    Win 8, Chrome.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@alcoforever the one that lets you go back to the list of posts in the current group.  "All Forum Topics"

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Just noticed IT'S NOW BELOW THE FIRST POST.  USELESS DESIGN!!!!

Why??????

And if there are multiple pages there are 2, count them 2, page navigation bars at the bottom.

This was "tested"???

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@dtexley3 wrote:

@alcoforever the one that lets you go back to the list of posts in the current group.  "All Forum Topics"

@dtexley3   Interesting.  Never ever used that link or even noticed being there.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I used the "all forum topics" link quite a bit.........

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@dtexley3 wrote:

Just noticed IT'S NOW BELOW THE FIRST POST.  USELESS DESIGN!!!!

Why??????

And if there are multiple pages there are 2, count them 2, page navigation bars at the bottom.

This was "tested"???

@dtexley3 We are working to get those navigation options put at the bottom of threads again. I've also reported the double pagination at the bottom of threads.

To answer your question, yes this was tested before it went live. These issues were not present in our test environment and only presented themselves on the live environment. 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

I used the "all forum topics" link quite a bit.........

Hi @dhbookds! The 'all forum topics' option is still available, it just moved locations. It's now just below the original post in a thread (the OP appears at the top of all pages in a multi-page thread now instead of just on the first page). We're working to get it at the bottom of threads again. 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Bottom navigation is now back, but it's doubled and the formatting is all wonky.  2 steps forward 1 step back.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply