cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

store number of listings and actual number of listings off

My ebay store is showing I have 858 items on ebay. My ebay sellers hub shows I have 906 items.

The two totals don't match up. I have about 49 auction items in that 906 total, so I thought perhaps those auction items weren't appearing in the store, but that's not it, as the auction items are in the store.

Also, when I do a seller search to look for my listings, that too is only returning 858 results, 49 auctions and 808 fixed prices,  (those wo totals only total 857). 858 for all items. No where near the 906 I actually have on ebay.

None of my listings are new, as I haven't put anything new on ebay since the end of December, so it isn't that listings haven't cycled into the system yet either.

I don't even know how to figure out which 49 listings aren't appearing.

Is anyone else experiencing this with many of thier lisings not appearing in their store or in search?

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: store number of listings and actual number of listings off

OK, you are correct on the id search, it is showing 906 on doing a seller search.

Store numbers are still off though, only 858 showing in the actual store.

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

Yes, many sellers are experiencing this issue.  I have an ongoing item discrepancy of about 500 items.  It doesn't matter if you look using the the app, desktop or mobile desktop.  I know other sellers with item discrepancies in the thousands.

Numerous tickets have been opened for over a month but Ebay has yet to bring actual items listed vs items shown in agreement.  

If your experiencing this issue, please contact Ebay.  

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

store count, although showing 858, actual count is 864. I think the issue is, the search pages in the store only goes to 12 pages (12 x 72 items per= 864). 

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

@stainlessenginecovers wrote:

I don't believe 'auctions' are shown in a store?? 

Of course they are. eBay even offers store subscribers the ability to add a featured listings row to their storefront for auctions ending soon.

@gb58 @wastingtime101 

Well...

1.) I DID put ??? as I wasn't sure as I don't do auctions and 

2.) I have YET to be in a store and see price tags that said 'Guess' so my opinion is Auctions have NO PLACE in a store. 

Ridiculous at best. 

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

Hey stainless! Don't know what you mean by "guess" price tags.

Click on the OP's store - the auctions are pretty clear cut - it shows current price plus number of bids on the store page, just like auctions appear in regular non-store search.

I don't understand why you think auctions don't have a place in stores. Some stores are 100% auctions - should eBay not show any of that seller's listings in their store?

Sorry, been a long day and I guess I'm missing your point.

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

FWIW, it's not only stores that are showing discrepancies. 

I don't have a store but I do have a discrepancy.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Auction listings within a store, show the opening bid price, or in the case of an item having a bid the current bid price. 

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

I listed about 20 items today, and although the search is still showing the wrong number (869 vs. 921 actual), now when I do an item count within the store, all the items appear to be in the store now. 

12 pages,  72 items per page and 57 items on the 13th page which comes up to the correct total of 921 items.

Message 23 of 23
latest reply