cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Shipping Not Specified"

For the past few days, I've noticed my listings barely any getting views like before. I attempted to search for my own listings on eBay and noticed I couldn't find some of them for some reason.  As most seller know, when you click "Lowest + shipping" the list has the lowest items with free shipping first.

However, below those items are other listings that say "Shipping not specified" and they are items that have a specified shipping charge when you look at the item page. I found my item at the bottom of the other other listings with shipping prices and they say "Shipping not specified". 

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I've tried ending the listings and re-listing but nothing seems to work at all. This is a disadvantage as buyers won't even see my listings when searching and comparing prices. I have also tried changing zip codes but nothing is working... It's getting frustrating as my listings are pretty much useless if they aren't even being shown.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

"Shipping Not Specified"

Shipping not specified is shown on those listings, no matter what search criteria is used........

Authenticity guarantee isn't shown either...........

I'm buffaloed........

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

"Shipping Not Specified"

Mine was doing that same thing yesterday but its fine now...must be another glitch

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

"Shipping Not Specified"

UPDATE:
I contacted eBay customer support via chat and they had this to say:
"I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience here, I have just identified that there is a site-wide technical issue at our end, wherein the members are facing issue like shipping not specified option, and our technical teams are already working hard to determine the root cause for the issue and resolve it for our members."

I am not sure if this an eBay worker just saying this because they don't know or are lazy to actually look into it, but this is annoying if that's the case. I am trying to move my items as quick as possible and this is preventing it. If anyone else has any ideas on a quick fix or something I can do to solve this, please let me know, thank you!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

"Shipping Not Specified"

is there any answer as to this yet? this issue is occurring on many of my items.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

"Shipping Not Specified"

Can you give a link to a listing that has it?

I looked at the lst 200 of your items and all show ship price or free ship..

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

"Shipping Not Specified"

@solely_grails wrote:

As most seller know, when you click "Lowest + shipping" the list has the lowest items with free shipping first.

I do not think that is true.

When I sort listings by Lowest + Shipping, it always shows the listing with the lowest total cost first, regardless of free shipping

luckythewinner_0-1694609490827.png

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

"Shipping Not Specified"

@solely_grails wrote:

UPDATE:
I contacted eBay customer support via chat and they had this to say:
"I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience here, I have just identified that there is a site-wide technical issue at our end, wherein the members are facing issue like shipping not specified option, and our technical teams are already working hard to determine the root cause for the issue and resolve it for our members."

I am not sure if this an eBay worker just saying this because they don't know or are lazy to actually look into it, but this is annoying if that's the case.

I would say they are being honest. eBay customer support is usually not that specific. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply