Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

"Managed Payments" have officially screwed sellers from obtaining Paypal Working Capital loans !

As many large or long time sellers already know, now that paypal is no longer processing all of our payments, we can no longer get the type of working capital loans that were the most convenient, where they would take a set percentage of each sale at...

VERO and Counterfeit item notices

Every time I get one of these notices, I can't figure out why. This goes back for 2 or more years over my 4 accounts. In every instance my items are listed the same as hundreds of other sellers ads. The only thing difference is I am usually one of th...

How to set up a sale for one store category

Hi Everyone,I have a store and want to run a sale for just one of my categories (dolls).When I go to set it up, I click on the down arrow to choose my store categories and not all inventory.But it won't allow me to do that nor can I erase the circle ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I just called to say I love you

Hello eBayers!My name is Mo, I want to say thank you for this really helpful community! every time I have a question the lovely community here is always here to step in and help, no matter who you are, sometimes even better than the eBay employees.I ...

Resolved! Cross Posting

Hi I so Want To cross Post Just Really Dont Know Were to BeginAny Help Or Advise Please Phillip

Resolved! Dishonest Buyer - Ebay is No Help

Recently sold a $530 item (comic book), Buyer received it and gave a great positive review of it, then later claimed it was "restored" and not worth the money. I offered to take it back, which I do not normally do, but in the interest of honesty and ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay gives Sellers a middle finger.

As a seller I just realized that a buyer could have a damaged item, buy a new version of the same item off me , say it arrived damaged and switch out the damaged item for the new item , while still getting a full refund. And we sellers can do nothing...

1099K and costs.

Hello. The 1099k just list gross sales and does not account for expenses. Of course fees and shipping are the burden of the seller. Whomever changed to the $600 is anti business and pro burdening paperwork.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to get traffic to my store

I have a store on Ebay, and sales have been really bad this month. I don't know a lot about computers and how to set things up to get traffic coming my way. Most of my friends are like I am when it comes to computers. I have about 250 items on and pl...

New share button

Anybody not liking the new share button? What used to be a one step process(hit the pinterest, twitter, etc button), is now a 2 step process, first hit share, then the pinterest, twitter, etc button, hence one extra step. Thanks ebay for another way ...

MC011 Invoice requested

Hi ebayers, So my account was hit with a MC011 last month after selling a $6k camera. Initially Ebay requested that I provide proof of delivery for all my sales which I promtly provided. Then I heard nothing back for over a month! After over a dozen ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors