cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"MY EBAY" landing page lands on "selling manager pro" no matter what I do.

I don't know what is going on. But clicking " my ebay " is landing me on the "seller manager pro" page. Before that, I had my landing page set to  "all selling" which I could see my items. Now it doesn't matter what I do, clicking "my ebay" will only land me on the seller manager pro page. 

It does not matter what I do. I could set the landing page to "my summary"  or "purchase history" or other landing page settings and afterward as soon as I click on "my ebay" it keeps on taking me to the "seller manager pro" page which I do not like. This is driving me nuts. Is there a glitch or a way to set it back to " all selling "? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@sai83her wrote:

I don't know what is going on. But clicking " my ebay " is landing me on the "seller manager pro" page. Before that, I had my landing page set to  "all selling" which I could see my items. Now it doesn't matter what I do, clicking "my ebay" will only land me on the seller manager pro page. 

It does not matter what I do. I could set the landing page to "my summary"  or "purchase history" or other landing page settings and afterward as soon as I click on "my ebay" it keeps on taking me to the "seller manager pro" page which I do not like. This is driving me nuts. Is there a glitch or a way to set it back to " all selling "? 

•  point to the myeBay tab (top right area)
  • then clicking on summary
  • then point to activity (left header area)
  •  see what the other options are showing?  Is one of the options sales manager or does it say seller hub?
  • Click on sell that should take you back to all selling page. 

You can go back forth using this path.  Some sellers like different features from both tools.

Good Luck Selling!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks. I just want to be able to have " my ebay" landing page on all selling or sell when I click "my ebay". Last month I was able to do that by just clicking " my ebay". However now, when I click "my ebay", I am prompted to the "seller manager pro" page which I do not want.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

just make a bookmark in your browser and bypass "myebay"

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

My landing page used to be sales, but now it's seller hub.
I just found it again and book marked it.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply