cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mc999 by court decision

hi .. i get this email :
Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay payment account is restricted. A U.S. Court has directed eBay to freeze your account. Please reach out to plaintiff’s attorney at enforcement@sherinianlaw..net for more information and to resolve the matter.  
  
Court Order Details 
Court: U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Plaintiff: SHENZHEN KUNSHENGZE ELEC-TRONIC COMMERCE CO., LTD.
Trademark/Copyright/Patent at issue: KUNSHENGZE DESIGN PATENT - D980,990
Court Case Title: 23-cv-16109; SHENZHEN KUNSHENGZE ELEC-TRONIC COMMERCE CO., LTD., v. THE PARTNERSHIPS and UNINCORPORATED ASSOCIATIONS IDENTIFIED ON SCHEDULE “A”

eBay did not decide to freeze your account, it was ordered to do so by a judge.  Please understand that eBay cannot release this freeze on your payouts until we receive instructions from the plaintiff’s attorney, or we receive a copy of a notice of dismissal or satisfaction of judgment that has been filed with the court. This matter must be resolved with plaintiff’s attorney or defended in court. Plaintiff’s attorney can be contacted at the above email address.  An attorney can explain to you how to defend the lawsuit in court. 

If you have not heard from plaintiff’s attorney after 5 days, we will be happy to request they respond to you. If you need us to reach out, please contact VeRO@ebay.com. 

If you have any concerns or questions, click "Help & Contact" at the top of most eBay pages.

We hope that your future experiences on eBay are pleasant and successful.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H44929

the funny thing nobody contacted me to remove the listing ! which is chinese unbranded and mentioned clearly in description ! even the product is awful and  got only 1 sale and the profit is very low

any idea how to solve that !? i am not a us citizen and i have many physical problems and for sure i dont want problems or losing my account and always choosing my items as unbranded

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: mc999 by court decision

Here's what it means:

Your career as an eBay seller using your CURRENT account are over.

And whatever you do, don't relist the item.
The lawyers are looking for a payday. You have to decide if you have enough funds to pay them off.
Most sellers can't afford to.
Yes...the future is pretty bleak.

Message 2 of 27
latest reply

Quit selling that counterfeit junk from China.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 27
latest reply

it's come from nowhere with no warning or previous messages and of course i wont relist it .. any winner product get removed i never relist it ! so what about awful one

can you help me somewhere else

Message 4 of 27
latest reply

i didnt know it's counterfeit and it's listed as unbranded ! .. i dont know what to do ..  any help ?

Message 5 of 27
latest reply

They never do come with any warning.  These new litigation tactics are known as SAD (schedule a defendant).

Corporations retain attorneys to seek out individuals online who are either selling knock offs of their products or are unauthorized to sell their product.   It's a sticky wicket for sure, as noted, the mods will remove any advice given here on how to get around it.   

Message 6 of 27
latest reply

@justsimplestore wrote:

i didnt know it's counterfeit and it's listed as unbranded ! .. i dont know what to do ..  any help ?

Just because you list it as unbranded, doesn't make it right.

As a seller, it's your job to know what you can and can't sell.

If it's being dropshipped from China, you can almost guarantee it's counterfeit.

Have a great day
Message 7 of 27
latest reply

In viewing your listings, I can see why you were targeted:  You've got a plethora of items that leave you wide open to the lawyers.🙄  

Message 8 of 27
latest reply

when i search the problem quoting from the message i find the design ! is the problem !! and how can i know

i just choose the products and i put my own description

Message 9 of 27
latest reply

i am not from usa and i dont know too much about these problems

its my first time ever

Message 10 of 27
latest reply

@justsimplestore 

I would seek legal council in your country sometime soon.

Good luck to you. 

Message 11 of 27
latest reply

You need legal representation in the USA to deal with this, unless you are going to try to deal with and agree to a settlement with the lawyer. And pay.

Your listings are still alive, and Ebay will let you sell, but will not pay you.

If you do not followup with the lawyer or the court, you run the risk of losing all of the funds that Ebay is holding.

Message 12 of 27
latest reply

@justsimplestore 

It is your responsibility to KNOW.

"Hello Kitty" "Lego" "five nights at Freddys" ....Just to name a few are all listed as unbranded in your specifics.

YET you still used the brand name in the tittle for those counterfeit items. You are trying to pass off these items as legit. It is illegal.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 13 of 27
latest reply

I also doubt a silicone band for  a rolex.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 14 of 27
latest reply

You might find this link interesting.

This is a lawsuit factory that you are dealing with.

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/illinois/ilndce/1:2023cv08005/439543

Message 15 of 27
latest reply