Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! I haven't seen this one in my 23 yrs of being here.

Okay, this may be legit, but I find it somewhat strange. A seller in Denmark shows all of their listings like this - high-priced items. All start as .01 AUCTION style listings NO BIN. Yet one of the listing photos state that they will refuse all auct...

Sales up Sales down

I am a small time seller and I don't sell much. I have been selling for about 13 years. December was a good month for sales. I got rid of a lot of my collectibles. January is very slow for sales. Sales will pick up again. And then they will decline.....

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

Thank You Growth Team @ Monthly Chat 1/17

Just wanted to offer a public thank you to Casey, Devon and Velvet for answering my questions posted on the chat board. You were very helpful in steering me in the right direction regarding international selling, product recalls, EIS shipping and pac...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Why are remanufactured ink cartridges subject to the eBay refurbished program?

Remanufactured and refurbished ink cartridges are two very different things. Stopping people from using the word "remanufactured" in their titles has as much relation to refurbished as stopping "Genuine HP" in their titles has to refurbished products...

ACCOUNT RESTRICTED

SO I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS BUT MY ACCOUNT GOT RESTRICTED LAST WEEK. IT STARTED BY EBAY TELLING ME I NEEDED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF DELIVERY FOR A COUPLE ORDERS NOT EVEN THE NEWEST ORDERS JUST LIKE A MIX OF NEW AND OLD ORDERS. I DID PROVIDE THEM WIT...

International Shipping?

Several times a week I ship something to a Freight Forwarder (no "real" issues to speak of).Always assumed that a while back eBay automatically enrolled all me / all my listings to International Shipping.But, I've had two shoppers from the UK message...

Resolved! Chargeback before the item was shipped

On January 11, after accepting an offer and receiving payment at 11:25pm, the buyer filed a chargeback stating that they didn't recognize the transaction. The next day, January 12 about 2.5 hours later at 1:45am, I received notice that the buyer had ...

Return Policy Issue

Am a Top Rated Seller on Ebay but am not getting Badge due to Return policy showing in the Item is Showing Buyer Pays for Return, whereas in my Return Policy its shows Seller Pays the Return. I have tried everything when i revise the listing its show...

Payment Method

Trying again. Been selling on eBay for many years. Trying to list a new item for sale and keep getting the following message. I have no involvement with Western Union. I have check all preferences to make sure bank account numbers, etc are all curren...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Asking for a revision on feedback

I woke up this morning to a "neutral" feedback. I know, it doesn't really mean much but I rather not see it for a year. I immediately ask buyer to revise feedback to positive and I guess buyer had just left it when I saw it.To my surprise...buyer did...

Resolved! Another kick in the teeth from eBay

We had a buyer from Guatemala purchase a laptop from us. He claimed the item was defective. We offer free 30-day returns, so we messaged him back as to what we could do to remedy this. He doesn't reply. We reached out again two days later. Still no r...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors