cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

listings disappeared!!

Yesterday, my active listing are 69 total. At 10AM, 9 of my listings disappeared in my store. I was calling Ebay, they told me to wait 8 hours, and the listings will be back. And today, all my listings disappeared with my store. Also, when I searched my listings it isn't there, and I called Ebay again.  They told me to wait 24 hours and they will report to the tech department.

I need HELP!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: listings disappeared!!

Probably not much we can do...  I can get to a multi quantity listing from your completed, so the listings aren't wiped out.

You might try a minor revision.........adding a . or deleting one.....on ONE listing to see if that reindexes it to show up.......

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You'll have to watch and see if on their return to being active if the quantities sold  also returns sometimes ebay does a little field leveling so search and sales get spread out a little more....

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@crystalelectronics wrote:

Yesterday, my active listing are 69 total. At 10AM, 9 of my listings disappeared in my store. I was calling Ebay, they told me to wait 8 hours, and the listings will be back. And today, all my listings disappeared with my store. Also, when I searched my listings it isn't there, and I called Ebay again.  They told me to wait 24 hours and they will report to the tech department.

I need HELP!!!!!!!

I would call back and request that the issue be addressed promptly. Asking you to wait 8 hours or 24 hours before reporting sounds more like a CS rep who wants you off the line as soon as possible.

Since you need an immediate solution, ask that a ticket be opened and have them give you the number. See if they will transfer your call to someone who can offer technical help. I’ve heard that if you call in the morning, you have a better chance of reaching a US-based customer service rep. Good luck to you. Hope your listings reappear quickly.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

You can also post this on the Tech Issues Board under Inside Ebay.  I understand Ebay employees monitor that Board.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Maybe try logging out and then checking.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I noticed today that many new listings I posted a few weeks ago have vanished from eBay. No trace whatsoever! Something funky is going on. They weren't "removed". They didn't end. They just disappeared!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply