Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Spring Brings Up To 10% Bucks!

Shop for the season and earn 10% in-app or 6% onsite.$25.00 minimum. Ends 2/16, 11:59 PM. See details.Just received this message and it is also listed on the Welcome Page. It may be by invitation only.

Resolved! Can eBay Money Back Guarantee be trusted?

Hello, everyone, Here my case:on Nov, 22 - me bought two items 253995103868, which were expected to be shipped on two different addresses of my mail forwarding companies Meest America (meest.us) and NPSHOPPING (npshopping.com); soon items became mark...

Seller ends Item before offer

So an interesting one. Thought I'd ask sellers about this rather than buyers. I make an offer on an item.About 12 hours later seller makes a counteroffer.It says I have 48 hours to respond.I click respond now and I get a box saying the seller has end...

How do I get rid of this piece of Garbage new selling Page? STOP CHANGING THINGS!

What is wrong with the people at eBay? Is there something in the water that causes insanity there? What's the reason that things MUST forever change? WHY are we forced to CONSTANTLY relearn the site. PUT IT BACK THE USEFUL WAY IT WAS AND LEAVE THINGS...

International Buyer didnt pay custom charges

Sent an item to England, the package got sent back to me with a note saying custom chargers not paid. Is the buyer eligible for a refund? The item was sent to them but they didnt pay the fee.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Issues with Variation listings

It allows me to create a variation called "character" which is just a matter of checking a box, but when I try to 'create my own' under that heading (after giving me a LONG list of characters I don't need) it claims MY selection is "invalid". How the...

Cannot ship item though EBay shipping because of wrong shipping address. buyer left neg feedback .

I have been a member since 2001 and have always made sure to never have negative feedback by following the rules and selling as described items. I take pride in it. I will try to make this concise as possible. An item I listed sold, and was paid for....

• 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

Spring Update This Week?

I'm hoping so. My store is up for renewal at the end of the week, and I'd like to know what's in the update before making a decision on how to proceed this year. Last year the update was released on Feb. 27th (Tuesday). I'm thinking I might just go m...

Which Western European Countries are safe to sell to?

After a nightmare shipping an order to Russia I realised I need to choose more wisely when it comes to which countries people can place orders from. I've been advised that most Western European coutries are safe to deal with/ship to but there are som...

• 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

How long does an eCheck take to clear these days? A week plus?

I sold something, and a day later, I was asked when I was going to ship. I saw it listed as, "awaiting payment," so I said, "Tomorrow, if you pay for it." A couple of rounds later I realized that it had been paid on Feb. 16, but with an eCheck, and P...

Selling Internationally

Hey guys,I was trying to sell some used clothes to Japan, China, and Korea and was wondering what challenges I would face with selling used clothes there, whether it be customs, tariffs? I've read that international shipping through Ebay is not the b...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help! unhappy buyer, bad feedback, won't return item, accusing seller of bribery!

Please help me with this one! Buyer questions authenticity of an item, despite the lack of any authenticity guarantee. I never challenged the buyer on their claim and told them immediately that I would be happy to give them a full refund (all of $3),...

Why no tracking info on returns?

I noticed the lack of tracking the other day when I got notice that a return had been put in the mail (eBay supplied label on my nickel). Now I have an email from eBay telling me the package has been delivered, followed by one wondering why I haven't...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 14 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors