cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i Stop ebay form relisting my items? they are relisting items I have already sold!!!!

I can't find How to STOP ebay from auto relisting my items? They are relisting items that I  already sold!

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: how do i Stop ebay form relisting my items? they are relisting items I have already sold!!!!

It would be GREAT if I could CALL them.

What is going on here?!!!!!!

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

Re: how do i Stop ebay form relisting my items? they are relisting items I have already sold!!!!

Go to the bottom of this page and select Contact Us. In the pop-up hit See more and scroll down to Contact an Agent. From there you can ask for a call back or open a chat session.   https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/relisting-items?id=4147&st=12&...

Sounds like you have the 'out of stock' program initiated; when items show 0 on hand, they still 'list' although nobody can buy them because you have none.

Can't really tell as you are obviously not using the sign on name that shows these listings.....

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

This is a standard glitch that happens to many sellers.  I never got a reasonable response from ebay several years ago so I just send the disappointed buyer a message explaining that the ebay software mistakenly relisted something that sold long ago.  I also would mention that I would attempt to source the specific item for them at no cost.  Most of the stuff I sell lists for under $10 so I can afford to take the hit if it doesn't happen too often.  The goodwill is priceless when you do these things for customers.

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Go here: https://www.ebay.com/uas/selling-pref

If you have "Listings stay active when you're out of stock" enabled. Disable it.

However, if you mostly sell replenishable items. You might want to keep it enabled and just end listings to the other stuff as they sell..

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

I see no listings. must be the "out of stock" setting.

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

gjs_16
Guide

If such is the case isn't the quantity of those sold items 0?

It's in your site preferences (aka settings).

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Just delete the relisted item.

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

That setting is only for bulk items. Either way, mine is turned off because I sell mostly single items and 4 time this year , once just today, did an item I sold get relisted (not by me ) and sold again . Now I have to beg the seller to not choose out of stock so I will get dinged AGAIN unfairly.

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

That setting is only for bulk items. Either way, mine is turned off because I sell mostly single items and 4 time this year , once just today, did an item I sold get relisted (not by me ) and sold again . Now I have to beg the seller to not choose out of stock so I will get dinged AGAIN unfairly.

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

@betterritter wrote:

This makes no sense. You are the seller.

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

Sorry I meant buyer

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

buyer can not choose "out of stock".

Seller chooses the reason to cancel the transaction.

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

Well thats well and good EXCEPT you don't know it's up again  . 700 + items ....you sell something, assume it's gone off Ebay into the Sold files...., take it off your inventory list in the office ...........3 months later a sale on a non existing item.

Message 15 of 19
latest reply