cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i Stop ebay form relisting my items? they are relisting items I have already sold!!!!

I can't find How to STOP ebay from auto relisting my items? They are relisting items that I  already sold!

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: how do i Stop ebay form relisting my items? they are relisting items I have already sold!!!!

Yes true sorry but seller can't just NOT choose "out of stock " unless buyer agrees to what your choosing. Then it's the message to buyer, plese let me choose this....never fun. And for the most part, they know nothing about the "glitch" and maybe they believe you.

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Re: how do i Stop ebay form relisting my items? they are relisting items I have already sold!!!!

@betterritter wrote:

Well thats well and good EXCEPT you don't know it's up again  . 700 + items ....you sell something, assume it's gone off Ebay into the Sold files...., take it off your inventory list in the office ...........3 months later a sale on a non existing item.

That's why you need to keep an eye on your active listings.

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

They do this to me too. I wrote them, no answer. Then it goes against me for messing up. Not fair.

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding. 

Message 19 of 19
latest reply