cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay's call for submission------ I can't mark an item as shipped

First has been going on for a long time, secondly I shipped an item out on Monday along with some others. When marking the sales as shipped one wouldn't take, I've tried multiple times marking this one as shipped but it won't go away. Today it shows as shipping overdue. Anyone got an idea how to get this solved?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: ebay's call for submission------ I can't mark an item as shipped

have you tried entering a tracking #?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

(have you tried entering a tracking #?)

I tried a couple of times today to add a tracking #

but there was no box loading were you could add it.

Just another typical day on eBay.

1.jpg

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

This shipment has no tracking number, all others with no # were able to marked as shipped, as always

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I have called ebay multiple times because I can't mark my shipped item as shipped. It is not something that has tracking, it's a postcard for $1.50 so obviously it's a first class stamp. I get a lotta double talk from ebay but no solution. I did message my buyer to have some type of proof I really mailed their item because I don't want them saying they never got it and ebay giving them a refund and taking it back from my checking account. I think you all should do the same for some verification you mailed the item.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I know this sounds kinda dumb, but did you do the usual clear cache, cookies, etc., and/or try another browser?  I have things that simply don't work in Edge that do in Firefox.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I have done cache and cookies and reboot and did everything I know to do. I use chrome. Ebay says they know about it but doesn't fix it.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

EBay does not want anything to ship without tracking.  Shipping First Class with stamps is not adequate because.....

I did message my buyer to have some type of proof I really mailed their item because I don't want them saying they never got it and ebay giving them a refund 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply