cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay is a scam and fraudulent marketplace for Sellers. Get Lawyers, BBB, Police, Facebook involve

eBay Company  is a scam and fraudulent marketplace. It makes its money from sellers around the world. And Don't care about them. It's time for Lawyers, BBB, and Radio Stations, TV stations to get involved to talk about eBays bad practices. It will be published  on Facebook and Instagram and Twitter. All eBay sellers Don't think eBay account restrictions and your payment on hold is a way to verify sellers. No is not. eBay use your money to trade. Keeps and hold you're money as long as they can. Time for a the the lawsuit against eBay. I know I am a small business but eBay can't intimidate me anymore I'll get a Lawyer  

Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

eBay is a scam and fraudulent marketplace for Sellers. Get Lawyers, BBB, Police, Facebook involve

If you don't like their terms, you don't have to sell here.

When you list an item, you agree to their terms and if they want to hold the funds, they can.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 50
latest reply

@bacillc wrote:

... I'll get a Lawyer  

Best wishes with that.  Come back in 6 months and let us know how that worked out.

Message 3 of 50
latest reply

It's not any company's JOB to CARE about anyone. Business is business. eBay puts it's terms out there for ALL users to see. You have to agree to them to buy or sell here. If you don't like them, you are free to NOT use to platform to buy and sell. By using the platform, you AGREE to ALL the terms. And that includes terms you don't like. 

Tough noogies. You got no case, and you get no pity. 

Message 4 of 50
latest reply

And yet to continue to list to sell in this "scam and fraudulent marketplace," so what does that make you? 

-

Message 5 of 50
latest reply

" It's time for Lawyers, BBB, and Radio Stations, TV stations to get involved to talk about eBays bad practices. It will be published  on Facebook and Instagram and Twitter. All eBay sellers Don't think eBay account restrictions and your payment on hold is a way to verify sellers. No is not. eBay use your money to trade. Keeps and hold you're money as long as they can. Time for a the the lawsuit against eBay. I know I am a small business but eBay can't intimidate me anymore I'll get a Lawyer"

Just sad...thats all.Get some help. 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 6 of 50
latest reply

Better call Saul.

Message 7 of 50
latest reply

@rosszonebricks wrote:

@bacillc wrote:

... I'll get a Lawyer  

Best wishes with that.  Come back in 6 months and let us know how that worked out.

They won't.  They never do.

Out of the hundreds and hundreds of threads with OPs proclaiming they're suing Ebay, I can't seem to find one that has kept us updated on their case.

This tells me one of two things - 1.  No lawyer would take their case because they don't have one, or 2.  If a lawyer was nuts enough to take their case, it was either dismissed or found in favor of Ebay.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 8 of 50
latest reply

Too many of these posters get their information from the Google School of Law..hence their confusion.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 9 of 50
latest reply

@bacillc wrote:

Time for the lawsuit against eBay. I know I am a small business but eBay can't intimidate me anymore I'll get a Lawyer  

@bacillc : Right! Off you go then. No time like the present. Chop-chop! Keep us informed.

'Send lawyers guns and money.

The (bleep) has hit the fan.'

-- Warren Zevon

Message 10 of 50
latest reply

@bonjourami wrote:

" It's time for Lawyers, BBB, and Radio Stations, TV stations to get involved to talk about eBays bad practices. It will be published  on Facebook and Instagram and Twitter. All eBay sellers Don't think eBay account restrictions and your payment on hold is a way to verify sellers. No is not. eBay use your money to trade. Keeps and hold you're money as long as they can. Time for a the the lawsuit against eBay. I know I am a small business but eBay can't intimidate me anymore I'll get a Lawyer"

Just sad...thats all.  Get some help. 

Is there help for people who throw themselves into raging meltdowns over the ordinary annoyances and aggravations of life?   Is there help for people who stage and star in endless psychodramas?   Is there help for people who find more gratification in having problems than solving them?  In short, is there help for hysterics?

-

Message 11 of 50
latest reply

It certainly is that way for some sellers.

It's time for Lawyers, BBB, and Radio Stations, TV stations to get involved to talk about eBays bad practices

What did the lawyers, BBB, radio stations and TV stations say when you contacted them about eBay's bad practices?

It will be published on Facebook and Instagram and Twitter

How much of a following do you have on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter?

I know I am a small business but eBay can't intimidate me anymore

If you find eBay holds to be intimidating, then yes they absolutely can intimidate you some more.

Message 12 of 50
latest reply

Yeah! It's called Zoloft.

Message 13 of 50
latest reply

"Is there help for people who throw themselves into raging meltdowns over the ordinary annoyances and aggravations of life?   Is there help for people who stage and star in endless psychodramas?   Is there help for people who find more gratification in having problems than solving them?  In short, is there help for hysterics?"

No probably not. I always find these types of posts disturbing, but Im no shrink.

Message 14 of 50
latest reply

Well alrighty - you go for it!  Please let us know when the legal case is settled.

On the other side, selling online is not for everybody, especially the faint of heart.  Who needs high blood pressure, a stroke or heart attack?  Perhaps a more physical location for your sales where you can control every aspect would be better suited.  Consignment shop, garage sale, etc.  

Message 15 of 50
latest reply