cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Open Swag, anybody get anything?

Just wondering if anyone received eBay swag from attending any of the 3 day eBay Open sessions.

If you received something, what did you get?

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

It hasn't even been a full week since the last day of the three-day virtual eBay Open. 

It's my understanding that all U.S. participants who were among the first 3,000 people to submit their "survey" responses after each day's activities -- will receive the "swag" for that day.  (Those surveys came to the eBay Open participants in their e-mail, not as an eBay message.)  

I will admit I double check my condo's mailbox area for boxes addressed to me, but I'm trying to exercise patience.  I will also admit that I'm beginning to compile a small wish list for how to spend my $25.00 eBay gift card, the "swag" for people who are among those first 3,000 people on all three days.  

Message 2 of 36
latest reply

@b86fiero 

This is all I got....rock.jpg

Message 3 of 36
latest reply

Okay, anybody Hoping to get some swag?

Message 4 of 36
latest reply

I haven't received a thing either. I did last year. I have the same question- has anyone received anything? 

Message 5 of 36
latest reply

I attended the eBay Open preview, had my survey acknowledged and then received an email informing me I'd won the swag. For the Open itself I haven't heard a peep. Either they are still tallying the results or the lack of news means I didn't make the cut. 😞

-C

Message 6 of 36
latest reply

SWAG= STUFF WE AIN'T GETTING

Message 7 of 36
latest reply

@68barbie wrote:

I attended the eBay Open preview, had my survey acknowledged and then received an email informing me I'd won the swag. For the Open itself I haven't heard a peep. Either they are still tallying the results or the lack of news means I didn't make the cut. 😞

-C

Yeah, I just checked...the preview was Sept 14; on the 18th I got an email saying I'd won eBay swag. Haven't heard anything after Open.

Message 8 of 36
latest reply

im pretty sure they didnt send out winner emails after ebay open 1st day, but if they did, then i only won the first day.

in the terms and condition for the ebay swag surveys, it says it will be approximately 8 weeks after the last day before winners are sent anything. hopefully that gives a general window for when to look out for anything.

Message 9 of 36
latest reply

I attended the preview and did the survey. I received a hat from them two weeks ago.

I hope everyone gets something good.

Have a great day!

Message 10 of 36
latest reply

@b86fiero I received this message today. Apparently, the swag should be delivered by the end of October/beginning of November:

Congratulations! Based on your participation in the daily eBay Open Surveys, you’ve earned eBay swag.  Below are the items that will be coming your way, shipped to the address provided. They should arrive by the end of October / early November.  

Day 1: Seller essentials toolkit
Big things come in small packages. This kit includes tools of the trade: Measuring tape, label remover, and lint brush.

Day 2: eBay totes for your packages
Sturdy bags with the space to handle even the most bulky shipments.

Day 3: eBay fandom bundle
Accessorize with a scarf and pom poms in the iconic eBay colors.

Bonus: $25 eBay Gift Card
Because you were one of the first sellers to complete all three days’ surveys, we’re tossing in an extra eBay gift card as a thank you.  

We truly appreciate you taking the time to complete the surveys, your feedback is key as we continue to evolve seller events. 

Message 11 of 36
latest reply

It is suppose to be sent out later this month or early next month.

Some just seem a bit impatient.  

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 12 of 36
latest reply

Just received the same email!

Message 13 of 36
latest reply

I got nuthin'!!

I attended the three days. I filled out the survey the minute it landed in my inbox.  How could 3000 people have beat me?

Sending America's collectibles where they belong, one auction at a time!

Message 14 of 36
latest reply

I got the same email today! 🙂

-C

Message 15 of 36
latest reply