Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

New eBay Explore AI Powered Recommendation Feed

Heads up - eBay's got a new AI tool in the wild and this one could have some interesting impacts on sellers! I first saw it when browsing the UK site (which is why these screenshots are for UK), but even though there is not a yet a link in the naviga...

2024-04-26_14-54-52.jpg ukexplore4.jpg ukexplore5.jpg usexplore1.jpg

Rationale for blocking visibility of "Followers" list?

I have a few people following my store and would love to reward some of them with discounts if they buy from me...but eBay apparently doesn't allow me to view the list of my own followers? Why exactly is that, I know we have repeat buyers at least th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebays money back policy

Hopefully if all the sellers on ebay, atleast the ones based in USA, would write about the defect in ebays money back guarantee policy;that by choosing item doesn't match photos or listing description, no matter how diligent a seller is about adequat...

Sales limit increases

Hello. Reached the original limit on sales . Made a request to increase the limit, it says : Your limit has been increased, but it remains the same . How can I increase my sales limit? Thank you.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are you looking for new inventory to sell on eBay?

Wholesale shows are gearing up for the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons. The G&LW (GLW) wholesale gem & jewelry show is this weekend in Livonia, MI. Business license required for admission. I have attended GLW shows for years in several different stat...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

Resolved! LOSING FEEDBACK -WHATS UP WITH THIS NOW!!

Its bad enough trying to adapt to all the changes made by ebay and the dragged out navigation process to list items. Then my mistake of shipping an electronic stereo component from Canada to Calif to receive that dreadful email from ebay saying the b...

Ebay should charge buyers a fee for cancelled orders

I have had a crazy amount of cancelled orders as of late. Why doesn't Ebay charge some type of fee for that?Once i see the customer orders something I package it up.Ebay and the customer always expect quick ship so i try and deliver on that.To waste ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Seller Help

I am new to selling on eBay but I cant sell because I have some new account restrictions. The message in red I get from eBay is telling me to contact a support member for help to get it removed but I cant because all eBay support is f*cking useless r...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors