cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you looking for new inventory to sell on eBay?

Wholesale shows are gearing up for the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons.

The G&LW (GLW) wholesale gem & jewelry show is this weekend in Livonia, MI.  Business license required for admission. I have attended GLW shows for years in several different states and I can attest to the huge variety of merchandise offered. You can handle products, ask questions of the importers and purchase quantities on the spot.  Everything from loose gemstones, finished jewelry, gemstone beads, glass beads, pendants, cabochons, rings, sterling silver chains, watches, singing bowls, copper bowls, old world coins, antique jewelry, rock specimens, show displays, cloth gift bags and more available. Their calendar of show locations runs through October.

The International Gem & Jewelry shows are scheduled for numerous locations through October also.  May 3 in Southfield, MI. Open to the public with an admission fee but some vendors offer wholesale prices with proof of you business license. I've also attended these shows for years and they offer broader categories of merchandise. I've seen everything from finished jewelry, jewelry making supplies, fur coats, Egyptian cotton sheets, cashmere sweaters and scarves, leather jackets and other merchandise you would not expect.   

There are hundreds of wholesale shows geared towards certain categories of merchandise throughout the year in the US and Canada.  Toys, trains, craft supplies, etc. Easy enough to locate.

Even if you aren't buying, these type of shows give you insight into what is available out there and get your creative juices flowing.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Are you looking for new inventory to sell on eBay?

Is this an advertisement for the show? Sounds like it to me.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply