cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot redeem my quarterly subscribe coupon code for ebay shipping supply

screen.JPGcannot redeem my quarterly subscriber coupon code for $25 for ebay shipping supply

this is the second quarter I am loosing 

I am not new been with ebay 20 years I never had problem to redeem my quarterly coupon code before 

I called they put me on hold for 25 to 40 minutes with no solutions 

I chat too with ebay no solutions they told me the problem is on their end and it is fixed?! not for me still have problem here , we did also in incognito last month changing browser no solutions here are some screen photo, I really I need those stickers to send to my buyers , very disappointed 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: cannot redeem my quarterly subscribe coupon code for ebay shipping supply

ok thanks I try 

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

had the same problem a couple days ago ... since i was ordering the same thing i went into my purchase history and ordered thru there and went thru fine. ...

maybe that will work for you ... or i just got lucky and it went thru after trying the "normal" way for 2 days 🙂

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

You don't have to start it all over, just uncheck your selection.  

When you post publicly, you can't control what responses you get.  Additionally, one of the first rule of diagnostics is to determine if others are having the problem.  So, others telling you they don't have the problem is completely VALID & USEFUL information!!!  Esp combined with the fact that we have not seen a bunch of reporting of this "problem".   As someone who has been in IT & in diagnostics, more specifically, for decades, that tells me that your "problem" most likely has something to do with your particular setup or environment or is a user error.  Only 1 other person responded that they are having the problem.  

As a diagnostician, posts saying that others are not experiencing a problem, are actually SUPER HELPFUL in diagnosing IT issues & you should not be discouraging others from posting them😐 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

@cantonchick 

Just used my coupon on the one account.

Go to Seller Hub and at right box (far right), click on subscriber discounts.  It will take you to that landing page and select E-Bay Shipping Supplies - CLICK the button to START Shopping (DO NOT CUT and PASTE the Coupon Code as there is no need)

Add the item(s) you wish to purchase to your cart.  Click on your Cart in the right hand corner to initiate checkout.  AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LEFT COLUMN, CHECK the BOX to ADD your $25 Coupon.

Pay less the $25.  DO NOT ENTER A COUPON CODE IN THE BOX - just check the box to add your promo.

Good luck - took me all of 4 min to add, click and pay minus the $25.  

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

OK, I just did my purchase & it worked fine also, just like it always has.  Since @katzrul15  did not do a copy/paste of the number & just checked the box, I did the opposite, to see if that was your problem.  I copy/pasted & it STILL worked FINE.   So, it doesn't matter if you c/p or just check the box, they both work. 

This is something to do with your setup/environment & the other person's, this is not some sort of sitewide problem.  

To help you diagnose, I'm on WIN 10 & Chrome & I did install the Chrome update from 2 days ago.  You may want to try a different browser. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

@simply-the-best-for-you 

@cantonchick 

I am using EDGE on a laptop.

I also did use the coupon just now on a Sansung S22 phone and used Edge for acct #2 and it worked just fine.  

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 21 of 21
latest reply