cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyer left false positive

A buyer has left false positive feedback on a transaction and refuses to return the item causing me to stop selling and hide my feedback profile, I cant call eBay, no way to talk in person to eBay customer service, I want it removed and I blocked this person. I am upset, and need help

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: buyer left false positive

I think eBay should install a toggle to request this action and be on the seller side more often. thanks, good to know.

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

This forum has helped me and thanks to the caring people here, as mental sick as I am, I think I snapped out of it, just got down for awhile. I was able to formulate and take all the advise all gave me and re style my listings and have even made a sale in that time, I think I can do, now, thank you all, bless all

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Do not worry about it even for a second. It was a positive so just move on and be happy.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

False positive???????  never heard of such   You lucky it was not a NEG feedback    You should be happy

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

@richards*rock*collection wrote:

This forum has helped me and thanks to the caring people here, as mental sick as I am, I think I snapped out of it, just got down for awhile. I was able to formulate and take all the advise all gave me and re style my listings and have even made a sale in that time, I think I can do, now, thank you all, bless all

So glad you are feeling better. Hang in there, @richards*rock*collection 

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply