Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Negative feedback received from fraudulent buyer

So after all my years on eBay as a dedicated to the satisfaction of my great clients Imagine my surprise to get a negative rating from a zero-rated buyer whose negative comments did not make any sense at all. Here is the post in question:-"Was mailed...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Search Results

Search: Cummins 5.9 Engine Block (that's what I'm looking for).Filter: UsedSort: Low$ to High$1st page shows 25 listings. Numbers 13,14,15,16 are injector lines... titled as: "5.9L CUMMINS P7100 Injection Pump Lines"Nothing about "engine or block" in...

Sold Date Glitch

Head's up, there is a glitch that is happening right now... they are projecting the sold date to the current date. I had an item that sold June 18th, and I have been sending the buyer a notice every day reminders to pay and/or invoice... this buyer h...

8 German Third Reich Stationery/Card removed. ?

8 of my Germany Third Reich stationery/cards was removed due to “ Offensive material policy”. When contacting eBay, I informed +_ 25 of the same or similar cards were listed by other sellers. What’ s wrong with my items.. ? I asked if competitors wer...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Understanding returns using eBay International Shipping

I apologize if this question has been answered, but I couldn't see an easy way to browse for it. If I understand the explanation, with eBay International Shipping, the seller is no longer on the hook for elective returns, is that correct? That is, ca...

Create New Listing

Anyone else having this issue? 10 day and still unable to create a new listing Sell similar, edit current or what selling. no way around it. IT working on it! Yea right!

Bulk Edit: bulk optional fees

I try to bulk edit. Did not use this function previously. There are optional fees (few $) written on bottom of the screen by default even if i change nothing. So in case to make any bulk change i will be charged these fees? Is this like service charg...

eBay campaign

What is an eBay campaign and when is it appropriate to use it? At the moment, I simply designate an item as promoted or leave it alone. What are the advantages of a dynamic campaign of variable eBay charges?Is there any other type of campaign? I don’...

Being Contacted For Resale

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has had this happen. I've been contacted by someone several times who is claiming to want to sell my products on their site. They say they will just take the product info and images from my listings, post the items for sal...

Disappointed with the Ebay Customer Service Phone Reps and Chat Feature

I have been selling on Ebay for a long time. I haven't had huge amounts of sales, as I only did it as a way to make a little extra money. I am getting more serious about it in the recent year or two. I had to call Ebay in years past to deal with issu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors