Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Extremely High Bidd from Chile Zero Feedback

I listed a doll boyfriend, Ronnie. Oh, she's nice that I assumed would bring about $250-$300. She is now up to over $800. one person wrote me prior to the huge jump in price asking what the shipping cost is to Chile. I told them I am only shipping Un...

Tax Being Charged At International Shipping Hubs

I noticed a tax is being charged to sellers on packages that are passing through Ebay International Hubs in Glendale Heights, IL and Commerce, CA. These are not final destinations for these packages, therefore it seems it should not be legal to apply...

Inventory

So this week I chose to do a thing. Some of the recent threads got me thinking about inventory and how to do it correctly. (Yes, it is your fault).. It is not completed yet, but I know the numbers now. (Almost) I am Building a "real" inventory and go...

30 day hold on funds

eBay holding my funds, $1750 for 30 days.Made this sale smooth. confirmed delivery and buyer feedback satisfied. all good. Ebay wants to hold funds for thirty days.Anybody else having same issues?

Buyers leave neutral feedbacks what should I do?

Like stated, the buyers leave neutral feedback-one is saying the item is not as advertised and another is simply giving me a question mark "?"I sent messages to ask them is there anything wrong and how can I make it right.But nobody was replying. Wha...

Disappointment to consistently find out slow sales of specific items are from muddled up listings

I'm growing so tired of discovering why my listings are not selling is due to muddled up listings. Experienced buyers surfing BIN (Buy-it-now listing) know how to find lowest current prices by sorting listings to lowest price first. When this is done...

My selling limits are hilariously low...

I've been selling on ebay for over 12 years now and recently created a new account to list my original art pieces. I purchased a starter store which gives you 250 listings a month but my selling limits are hilariously low. Due to my listing variation...

Resolved! eBay continues to show items sold, but not there.

For the past week, when I check my seller account it shows 2 or 4 items sold and that they have been paid for and I need to ship. Yet when I click to see what sold, it shows nothing - no items sold. Same for offers from buyers. Has anyone else been e...

This is a question about yugioh tcg magical hero lite edition

sSo this pack is actually pretty old so it’s very weird also I was wondering if anyone knows if these are legitimate not going to say they aren’t but normally the packs would have 5 not 3 and it would normally have a booster box we’re it comes from i...

8EE8CABC-2237-4CFD-9F22-C05149201580.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors