Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Clarification Needed: Order Total vs. Order Earnings Discrepancy

Hello eBay Community,I hope you're all doing well. I recently noticed a discrepancy between the "Order Total" and "Order Earnings" in my eBay seller account, and I'm seeking some clarification on the matter.In a recent transaction, the buyer paid an ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales Tax

why is a fee charged on sales tax if the buyer has an exempt sales tax certificate?

musical albums

so I have a bunch of old band and orchestra albums. I have a lot of mozart and batoven and symphony type genre. would this be a good avenue t to list here on ebay?

The "indexing delay" is not real

Can anyone explain exactly what this "indexing delay" is? It appears that this is an excuse rather than what is actually happening on the back end. If I list an item from this account, items appear in search results within 7-10 minutes, always. 100% ...

Resolved! eBay not a good venue anymore

I have been buying and selling on eBay for more than 20 years.I have a few gripes that really bug me.I have always gone to eBay to purchase items but that is over. I have always recommended eBay to my friends and acquaintances. Frequently I have foun...

User avatar by Scout
  • 32 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Top Rated Seller

We have been Top Rated Seller for 2 Months, yet we have not seen the badge not even once on our over 400 listings? eBay gives us the run around as usual. Blaming it on anything they can. They just won’t be accountable. In addition we do not see the T...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer says address is wrong

I was contacted by the buyer shortly after the purchase. The buyer said not to ship to an address in Mexico. The address that eBay says to ship to is in Illinois. The buyer's profile says that they live in Mexico. They buyer only registered yesterday...

Can't Select Certain Items For Markdown Sale

Hi,I'm trying to markdown a specific item by 25%. However, the item itself does not show up in the Sale + Markdown area to let me select it for the markdown.Even when I try to add the item number manually, or the SKU, the Sale + Markdown manager show...

Yes, sales are slow. Yes, some buyers are crooks. Yes, Ebay sometimes lets us down. But . . .

So many posts from hurting sellers. I don't know about you guys, but I need to make Ebay work for me for a while longer as I supplement my retirement. I spent many years teaching management and customer service. I'm sharing something that I just saw ...

billpurvis2012_0-1689938730377.png

Item didn’t sell. Donated it to charity. Forgot to delist it.

Hi. I had a senior citizen walker from my deceased mother. I posted it in December. No one bought, so I donated it to the local Veterans org. I forgot to take it off eBay. Today someone bought it. How do I cancel without losing the transaction fee?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Separate shipping option for HI and AK?

I could not find it in business policies shipping options.There is only the Blanket US Domestic optionI want to offer Free Shipping in lower states only but not for HI/AK.. etcThere is only "exclude" option but but I want AK/HI customers to be able t...

Poor Image Quality with Ebay App

When taking pictures through the ebay app to create a posting they are coming out really small and pixelated, to the point you cannot crop the image and it looks really bad, both in the app and on the computer. I've done hundreds of listings this way...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors