Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Best offer terms option

I am looking to see if there is a way to change the additional terms when making counter offers. We have free shipping and when making the counter offer, it always says "Additional terms:Offer price does not include shipping and taxes." So I always w...

realtruckcom_0-1681134340542.png

Vero weakness

Really don't have a problem with vero's except for the fact that Ebay Seems to pick and chose who is gone, you need to either kick everyone off or no one, research of comps is good but NOOOOOO , put an item on that has a lot of listings and solds but...

Resolved! Unsold items

I am out of the country for 5 months each year.How long does Ebay save my "Unsold" listings?

Buyer with 0 Feedback, different locations sends an offer

Selling an item and a buyer has sent an offer to me. The buyer has 0 feedback but 1 positive review from over a year ago, also when I click the offer to the page where I can accept or decline, the location to ship to says New Jersey but the location ...

IMG_4496.jpeg IMG_4495.jpeg

Resolved! Paying for shipping labels

How can I set up that the money I spend for ebay labels come out of my bank rather than my ebay available funds. A customer rep said I can't set it up that way, I have to select that option each time I purchase a label. Thanks in advance for any help

This is so weird

In 2016 we opened an account just to sell a 100,000 'one of each' record collection, along with another 20, 30 thousand 45rpm branded company sleeve with multiples of most. The last new listing was written in early 2018, so those sleeves and the left...

Resolved! Ebay Standard Envelope has to be non-machinable?

The post office clerk just told me today i didnt pay enough. That they had to be over $1 and be non-machinable. Is this true? i only paid 63cents for them. He also said they arent tracked even though they have a tracking number??

How do you correct a late shipping report

I sent my parcel by Royal Mail by the due date but Royal Mail too a week to deliver so I got a late shipping report against me. I can prove that I posted on time. How do I challenge this as it was not my fault but the fault of Royal Mail.

buyer didnt pay

Day 5. I want to cancel the order and offer to next highest bidder. I dont see an option for that. It was an aution listing. The only option I see is relist item.

Where is everybody going?

Perhaps many of you have already seen this data. If not, well, maybe this will bridle the enthusiasm of those who dismiss the cries for help of those on the end of the ripple. This is the data that is usually NOT shared with Q2 results, at least with...

Search is Not Working!

Am assuming I am not the only one dealing with this today. No matter what I search for, "0 results" comes up! **bleep**! Tried this on the app and on the website, same results! Anyone else experiencing this?

Resolved! Items that are weeks/years old not found with search

I have 3 listings "freewing Avanti S". 2 different nose gear braces and a nozzle. I used to get a lot of sales on these but has slowed to almost a stall. This morning I searched "freewing Avanti" and received no results   here is the return on my sea...

Screenshot_20230802_054604_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20230802_054642_eBay.jpg

How to create an Inventory?

Is there any sort of coaching in the seller area for how to create an Inventory of my ebay items? I see this on the seller hub under the Listings tab, and no information on how to make one, or what the benefit is.I'd like to be able to track my CoGS ...

Resolved! Question for you Rockstars

I had a great week last week and I was getting my confidence back. However-right now, I have 12 unpaid items in my backlog. All of them are auctions.In your experience, is it better to list as BIN only? As a buyer on eBay, I enjoy the bidding process...

Glitch

0 shown when view other items, same with sold filter General and store searches seems Okusing firefox/updated..........but only half awake..........

dhbookds_0-1690971639551.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors