Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Listing

Listing 4 items of the same thing. Want to list one of these with shipping charges. Want to sell more than one item with free shipping. How can this work?

Your account has been restricted: Knives policy

How do I get in touch with someone at eBay who actually knows their knife policy and has any authority to reverse a restriction and removal? I have been selling pocket knives on eBay for over 10 years. More than a few times I have had listings flagge...

217366_217374.jpg

Anyone else sick of customer service in the Philippines? What a waste of time and resources...

I've been on a hiatus for some time as I got burned out on ebay from non paying bidders and the fact you can no longer leave them negative feedback. Customer service told me years ago that if they saw a pattern they'd stop them but that's most defini...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Seeking Advice

A customer messaged me that his pineapple gummy bears are melted.I'm going to refund him and don't want them back.Which would be the better route to take? A) Refund him.B) Have his start a INAD return then refund him without requiring him to return t...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 39 replies
  • 1 helpful

Payment Dispute Filed

Well I knew this day would come. After several hundred successful sales, got my first payment dispute, for an order clearly delivered, evidently filed directly with buyer’s payment institution, reason provided as “did not recognize transaction”. Oddl...

40 Day Handling Time & Presale Policy

devon@ebay kyle@ebay elizabeth@ebay - the presale policy page has still not been updated to reflect the 40 day handling time that became an option last July, as Velvet previously said it would. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/40-days-now-showi...

Resolved! EBay Algo re Responding to Messages

Must we respond swiftly (or at all) to every Buyer eBay message regardless of how inane in order to feed the eBay algo? Most messages I get are “Will you take [50% of asking price]?”

Cannot found the right person to talk :(

I found my listing limit descreased over half since last weekend, however I cannot found anyone from ebay to communicate and know what happened. Also last night I notice one of my item got removed because of Counterfeit item policy, but the item remo...

eBay Unfair Selling restriction

New eBay Unfair Selling restriction . And eBay BBB complaint message Under Category: Coins & Paper Money > Bullion > Gold > Scrap & Recovered Gold Hi My name is Matthew RomeoeBay Member ID : MATTTHECROW since 08/2005 17 years Sometime around June of ...

mattthecrow_0-1692324714019.jpeg

Listings Not Showing

Today I listed 17 pairs of eyeglasses. It's been over an hour if not 2, when can I expect the other 9 to show up, I'm only seeing 8 of the 17 in my "manage active listings", but if I go to "see other items" or "Visit Store", they show up. Problem, wh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors