Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Seller Status Warning

Hello All, I've been with ebay for twenty years. I had my Above status dropped to Below because a buyer found a technicality where he could bypass immediate payment through an invoice request. It forced me to cancel the order. (A week later, the buye...

Buyer Claims Post Office Lost Package

According to the USPS and the tracking number, the package was delivered to the address the buyer supplied on eBay. The buyer claims the post office lost their package and they never received it. Is this my problem as a seller? Shouldn't I get paid? ...

Can't promote listings

Hey, I've sold 1 item successfully and got a good review (yay!) kicking off the ebay selling journey. I was wondering why I can't promote my listings, thanks!

Why am I unable to allow offers on this item?

I'm selling an old car horn from 1925 and I am unable to allow offers in my listing. It isn't even shown as an option. I'm doing it as an auction. I am NOT using 'buy it now". I thought maybe the listing was just glitched so I tried to make a new lis...

Resolved! New Shipping Business Policies

I have little appreciation to the SW designer at eBay that came up with this seller business policy for shipping and created over 200 shipping policies for my account. While the policies may be fine for things that have limited options like payments ...

Missing Listing

Good morning,I was in the process of inventory this morning to find there are 25 listings missing from eBay "Manage Active Listing" page. Typing in the listing item returned zero results. The item is sitting on my eBay shelf.My question is this: Does...

Resolved! Chinese sellers using images that belong to me to sell a product that doesn't match the images.

Hi there, I have an Etsy store which has some hand made bespoke wooden bike holders, when I did my first advert I took pictures and videos of my girlfriend using the item, I own these images. This is not a generic item that other people can sell, I m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

PAYOUT amount - CONFUSED please help

So I've been using the managed payments since December. I really don't like it, mainly because I don't understand how Ebay tabulates your final payout amount from a sale. Can someone please explain this to me?Here are the numbers from the latest Payo...

Resolved! Title & Author!

If you sell books, What do you think would be the first 2 most important item specifics, UH!, Title & Author, but ebay tells me on a bunch of my listings for books that I am missing title & author, I filled them out originally, where did they go??, I...

eBay changing draft of listing and listing itself

I had been fine-tuning the draft of a listing and almost every time I went back into it something has been changed. Like the price. Like an item spec. Now it's happening to the listing itself. I finally listed the item and just had to revise it as I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors