cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get fast and reliable from united states

What are the parameters to get this added on your listing?

Any of you sellers know?

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Probably same or 1 day handling along with USPS Priority mail or perhaps UPS Ground. 

Don't know if USPS Ground Advantage would qualify.

I am guessing,  see what others have to say.

Posting ID
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Where exactly are you seeing this?

Most of this type of tagging is done by eBay, the seller has no control and the way eBay decides which of the various tags get added is not revealed anywhere (some are obvious).

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Could not figure out what you are asking.  

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

I think the OP is referring to when you offer same or 1 day free shipping eBay used to put an icon that said fast and free or similar verbiage.

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Um, yes, it's added on by eBay.

I'm asking what the parameters to qualify to get eBay to add to your listing.

I'm guessing it's the reliable part. That must be based on certain amount of time.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

I'm referring to this.

1000004269.jpg

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

@ebooksdiva wrote:

I think the OP is referring to when you offer same or 1 day free shipping eBay used to put an icon that said fast and free or similar verbiage.

Yes, I was trying to remember that one, Fast and Free.

There was a criteria to have that tag on a listing.

Posting ID
Message 8 of 21
latest reply

I know what you're asking, but I don't think there's any way to ensure it.  They used to have a number of different sayings like that, including "Experienced Seller" & a variety of others, it was totally random which ones you got, even if you qualified for one that didn't appear on your listings. 

Well, okay, not really random, but random in the sense that it is in eBay's total control, not ours. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

I have it on all of my listings too. I never really noticed it before, but then I don’t look at my own listings lol 
This is just a guess..it could be because you ship within your handling time or faster, I have 3 day handling time, but I do ship same or next day. 

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

@lakefor94 

The criteria, if I recall correctly was to offer free shipping and ship same or next business day for the fast and free icon to show. 

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Yeah, but that one is super common.

I literally just clicked on 20 random listings all had that.

Except for me.

It's not an issue with stats, as I'm 100% on everything. Have TRS status. Some listings include free priority. All my products have location set to California.

EBay sends out emails 'Fast N' Free' for my products. 

1000004270.jpg

 but do I get that added to my listing ? Nope. I guess I'll just have to wait it out until EBay feels im worthy.

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

All my handling times are same day 2pm cut off, and I have fulfilled 100% on time.

😞

It has to be the reliable part that's triggered by time or x amount of shipments.

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

eBay works in mysterious ways lol 

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

@robbie31415 wrote:

Yeah, but that one is super common.

I literally just clicked on 20 random listings all had that.

Except for me.

It's not an issue with stats, as I'm 100% on everything. Have TRS status. Some listings include free priority. All my products have location set to California.

EBay sends out emails 'Fast N' Free' for my products. 

1000004270.jpg

 but do I get that added to my listing ? Nope. I guess I'll just have to wait it out until EBay feels im worthy.

From what I remember, they used to change them out, so while I seemed to 'qualify' for all 3 out of 4 that they had at that time, there was only space for first 3, then they modified the screen to only show 2 and they would switch them up periodically.   So, my point was all eBay controlled & no published info for how to get it on your listings (that I know of). 

FWIW, I have what you're asking about & I have no idea how I got it, assumed it was from only the fact that I shipped from the US.   I have 2 day handling, but I am middle of country & I do know that my items arrive VERY fast!  My buyers comment on it constantly, so maybe it has to do with On Time metrics?  IDK.  

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 15 of 21
latest reply