Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

New Inventory

Hey fellow boardies, I will be acquiring some new inventory later today and I need some good juju vibes in the air that they will all be highly sought after, easily marketable, in great condition items. I am excited and hopeful. I haven't had new inv...

Really good news from eBay

Just received an eBay message - we can now promote OOAK listings. Can't wait to try it. Best!

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer opens return case and then changes mind

Will I still get a defect if they cancel the case? I hadn't accepted the return yet, we just sent a couple messages back and forth through the case and they eventually changed their mind and want to keep the item now. I asked them if they could close...

Did Mobile Kill eBay Stores?

I know it's an odd question. It seems that ever since mobile listing requirements became important, the freedom and ability to make an attractive, personalized store have just disappeared. I have even read posts that recommend just a simple 1-2 sente...

What Can I Customize In My eBay Store?

I had asked a similar question before, but the answers were not really useful. Perhaps, with some examples, this will be a better way to ask the question. In searching for how to customize my eBay store, many results pop up, but they do not seem to b...

Question: Has it Ever Gotten Better for You?

This is a question for any other longtime sellers who have been experiencing the downturn over the years here on ebay. Those that may have been able to support themselves here once, that things were going truly well for once, but have perhaps found t...

Resolved! "Terms of Sale: Items are not for resale."??

There is a seller that has all of the items that are being sold with this remark "Terms of Sale: Items are not for resale." Is this acceptable? I don't understand isn't this bad practice, I mean they may not want you to resell the items you purchase ...

PayPal dropped the ball.

So, I got a prepaid Visa card to transfer funds from my PayPal account, same thing I did when I was selling before, but I couldn't figure out how to link it. I called PP and not only was the CS agent rude, she also gave me false information, stating ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted listing fee UNFAIR for seller

So this is the story, i use promoted listing fee on ebayit's fine to me to pay 20% +10% fees when customer purchase and pay for the itembut this time 1 customer do mistake 4 times (He bought 4 items and didn't pay for it)E-bay didn't charge for 10% w...

Help to identify this old lotions from 60s - 70s (brand, logo?)

I'm looking for help in identifying this brand: https://gfx.nrk.no/0UPf03VT_aiQ3En_5G0nVwZOWCJykYpEOC-pZ5tbZ6eA It's from the 60-s or 70-s, probably high-end European. Anybody remember this logo, or ever saw it? Thanks!!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is Everyone Ready for the Big Ad Campaign Starting Tomorrow?

Good thing I'm an NBA fan (although my team fell out in the first level of the playoffs). But I'll be watching the game anyway. Can't decide which team I'm for. I'm torn, I always like being for the underdog, but I should be for the team in the Weste...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 50 replies
  • 0 helpful

Local Pickup Option Won't Allow Me to List

I'm trying to list an item.The selling form is new since I last listed about 4 months ago.But I figured it out -- almost. When I got the selling form filled out and selected LIST I got a message that since I selected Local Pickup there's something el...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Duplicate Listing Policy Changing Hugely June 1st

You are only allowed to have one auction per UPC. I sell items with a few different, very useful bundles that only benefit the buyer. Ebay will be ending all of those listings except the oldest one. This will eliminate hundreds of successful listings...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors